- 2 lemons, Flesh only
- 80 grams ginger
- 180 grams Coconut sugar
- 1/4-1/2 long red chilli
- 1 litre Cold Soda or Mineral Water
1. Add lemon, ginger, chilli and sugar to bowl. Blend 20 secs/Sp 8
2. Add 350g water and mix 4 secs/ Sp 8.
3. If you wish to strain at this point, put your basket into the bowl and strain the liquid into a jug (I didn't bother straining it but you will end up with bits at the end)
4. Fill your glass about 1/4 full with this mix and fill to top with remaining mineral water. Serve immediately.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- LCHF Bacon and Mushroom Cauliflower Risotto
- Spinach, Feta and Bacon Crustless Quiche
- Plum Pudding Icecream
- Christmas Brownie
- Candy Cane Chocolate
- Hot Chocolate/Chilli Chocolate Mix
- Sambal Oelek
- Massaman Chicken Curry
- Fermented Tomato Salsa
- Paleo Vegan Mini Raw Carrot Cakes
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Porcupine Meatballs
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Dotty’s Ginger biscuits
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Kecap Manis (sweet soy sauce)
- Variation Keto Sri Lankan Love Cake
- Kathleen's Butter Chicken (easiest ever)
- Brown Rice & Lentil Burgers
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma