- 6 Whole Fresh Lemons
- 30 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 litre water
Peel garlic cloves
Place garlic cloves in TM Bowl MC on.
Chop 5 seconds speed 7. Scape down sides of bowl.
Remove flower stalks
Cut lemons into 8 pieces to reduce vibration when chopping.
Place lemons in TM Bowl MC on.
Chop by increasing speed from 1 to 9 over the 1st 15 seconds, then blitz speed 9, 15 seconds.
Add 1 Litre Water.
Increase speed from 1 to 9 over 5 seconds then at speed 9 for 10 seconds. MC on.
Then bring to the boil. Temperature 100 speed 9 minutes or until temperature reaches 100. MC off.
Poor into jug to cool. Once cool decant into sealable bottle for storage in refrigerator.
The mixture should be a smooth consistency.
Daily Dose=60 ml
For persons with poor circulation, overweight, and general poor health this elixir may be of benefit.
After suffering a heart attack in 2011 and 3 strokes plus being unable to walk more than 100 meters a friend suggested I try this.
Within days I could walk further and now at 68 I am able to walk freely without pain.
Live blood analysis confirmed that it worked for me.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Chicken Risotto with Chorizo and Mushroom
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Gluten free bread - soft and flexible
- Asian Vegetable Stock Paste
- Quick Pickled beets
- Adaption of Ambitious Kitchen's Moroccan Chickpea Quinoa Salad
- Infant/toddler sweet potato and lentil casserole
- The Daily Mix - Bolognese Sauce
- Infant/toddler beef and veggie casserole
- Vegetarian 'meatballs' (contains Nuts)
- Infant/toddler veggie dhal
- LS Spelt Bread