- 6 Whole Fresh Lemons
- 30 cloves garlic, Peeled
- 1 litre water
Peel garlic cloves
Place garlic cloves in TM Bowl MC on.
Chop 5 seconds speed 7. Scape down sides of bowl.
Remove flower stalks
Cut lemons into 8 pieces to reduce vibration when chopping.
Place lemons in TM Bowl MC on.
Chop by increasing speed from 1 to 9 over the 1st 15 seconds, then blitz speed 9, 15 seconds.
Add 1 Litre Water.
Increase speed from 1 to 9 over 5 seconds then at speed 9 for 10 seconds. MC on.
Then bring to the boil. Temperature 100 speed 9 minutes or until temperature reaches 100. MC off.
Poor into jug to cool. Once cool decant into sealable bottle for storage in refrigerator.
The mixture should be a smooth consistency.
Daily Dose=60 ml
For persons with poor circulation, overweight, and general poor health this elixir may be of benefit.
After suffering a heart attack in 2011 and 3 strokes plus being unable to walk more than 100 meters a friend suggested I try this.
Within days I could walk further and now at 68 I am able to walk freely without pain.
Live blood analysis confirmed that it worked for me.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Cheats Greek style frappe
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Low FODMAP Creamy Mustard & Maple Sauce
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
- Soba noodle mee goreng
- Lemon cheesecake pots
- Easy-Peasy Macaroni Cheese(y)