- 3 medium sized pears destemmed and roughly chopped
- 20 grams dried white mulberries or raisins
- 2cm piece ginger
- 50 grams Frozen spinach
- 40 grams almonds
- 500 grams filtered water
- 100 grams ice
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Seeds
Add ginger to bowl and mince 3 seconds speed 7.
Scrape down the side of the bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 3 minutes speed 10.
High in calcium and antioxidants this will get you on the road to recovery.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Gluten Free Yo Yo's
- Watermelon Icy Juice
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Steamed Chicken Dumplings with Chilli Glaze
- Streusal Berry Muffins
- Caramel butterscotch scrolls
- Green wellness juice
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins