- 3 medium sized pears destemmed and roughly chopped
- 20 grams dried white mulberries or raisins
- 2cm piece ginger
- 50 grams Frozen spinach
- 40 grams almonds
- 500 grams filtered water
- 100 grams ice
- 2 tablespoons Hemp Seeds
Add ginger to bowl and mince 3 seconds speed 7.
Scrape down the side of the bowl.
Add remaining ingredients and blend 3 minutes speed 10.
High in calcium and antioxidants this will get you on the road to recovery.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Paleo Raw Chocolate and Beetroot Mudcake
- Poached pears with muesli, yoghurt, honey and strawberries
- Cucumber and Mint Green Smoothie
- No cook coconut vanilla yoghurt
- Acai, Banana, Coconut Green Smoothie
- Grain free breakfast burrito wrap
- Pinacolada Sorbet
- Chilli, Garlic and Lime Aioli
- Lemon Coconut breakfast bars (Gluten,dairy, refined sugar and egg free)
- Banana hemp Crunchy Museli
- Cacao, chia, cherry and pistachio breakfast smoothie
- Strawberry, Chia and Kombucha Smoothie
- Dum Paneer Kali Mirch
- Gingerbread Shortbread
- BBQ Sauce
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- Steamed Red Bean Soft Cake
- RAJMA MASALA POWDER
- CHAI MASALA - Masala Chai
- Coriander and Mint Chutney – (aka Green Chutney)
- Sicilian Mule
- Spiced Fig & Brandy Ice Cream
- Passionfruit Melting Moments
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!