- 90 grams Pear
- 60 grams apple
- 200 grams banana
- 100 grams zuchinni sliced
- 120 grams cucumber sliced
- 50 grams Kale
- 20 grams Spinach Leaves
- 1/2 --- lime juice
- 1 cube ginger
- 120 grams coconut water (raw C)
- 300 grams Filtered Water (Cold)
- 100 grams ice
- 10-20 leaves mint
Add fruit and vegetables to TM bowl with coconut water.
Blend for 10 seconds on speed 4.
Add ice and water. Blend 1 to 2 min speed 8
Green green smoothie go to
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Buckwheat Porridge (Vegan)
- Banana Oat Vegan Cookies
- Coconut Vanilla Vegan Ice cream
- Datorade - Raw, Vegan Energy Drink
- Fig & Orange Raw Vegan Chocolate
- Rawnola - by Loni Jane
- Vegan Broccoli salad
- Vegan Breakfast Chocolate Mousse
- Chocolate Macadamia Tahini Bites
- Raw Avocado Zoodle Vegan Pasta
- Vegan Olive Tapenade
- Sweet Chia Pudding
- Apple Banana & Oat Muffin Bites
- Nuttella Buttercream
- Nans cherry cheese strudel
- Gluten free sandwich bread
- Chocolate Fruit and Nut Macaroon Slice
- Thai-Inspired Peanut Superfood Slaw
- Amaretti with Cherry on Top
- Pumpkin spice margarita
- mykidslickthebowl.com Chocolate Hummus
- Lemon Yogurt Cake
- Pantry Lentil Curry
- Banana Oat Baby Rusks