- 1 Lebanese cucumber, Sliced roughly
- 3 kale leaves, Stalks removed
- 1 --- Handful parsley
- 2.5 centimetre ginger, Peeled
- 1 Medium Advodados, Flesh only
- 250 grams coconut water
- 125 grams water
- 1 lime juice, Squeeze
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Maca powder, Optional
- 1 tbsp honey, To taste
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients and combine for 30 seconds at speed 9. Longer if required.
transfer into 2 mason jars and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlicky Chicken and Spring Vegetable Risotto
- Bacon & Cheese Rolls
- PERFECTLY CHOCOLATE CAKE/CUPCAKE
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- French Vinaigrette Salad Dressing
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Gingerbread Biscuits
- Japanese style sandwich bread