- 1 Lebanese cucumber, Sliced roughly
- 3 kale leaves, Stalks removed
- 1 --- Handful parsley
- 2.5 centimetre ginger, Peeled
- 1 Medium Advodados, Flesh only
- 250 grams coconut water
- 125 grams water
- 1 lime juice, Squeeze
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tbsp Maca powder, Optional
- 1 tbsp honey, To taste
Recipe is created for
Add all ingredients and combine for 30 seconds at speed 9. Longer if required.
transfer into 2 mason jars and enjoy!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Variation Cajun Dirty Rice (with Chorizo and Shrimp)
- Smoky Pumpkin & Potato Soup
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Churros - Gluten free
- DRIED APRICOT SLICE
- Marinated flank steak
- Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Spinach and ricotta pie
- Heidi's German Butterkuchen (Buttercake)
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)