- 1 apple quartered
- 1 Celery
- 8 sprigs parsley
- --- Handful of Kale
- 3 cm ginger
- handful of frozen berries
- --- half of cucumber
- 1 tablespoon Spirulina Powder
- 1 tablespoon Linseeds
- 150 g coconut water
Blitz all ingredients for 1 minute on speed 9-10
Add Coconut water and blitz a further 30 seconds on speed 9
Accessories you need
This is a very nutritious recipe packed full of goodness but you can substitute with your favourite veg or fruit... if i dont have frozen berries - i will add a handful of ice cubes to the ingredients (it helps break down the fibres)
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai inspired prawn risotto
- Mushroom soup
- Chicken & mushroom shepherd's pie
- Pizza/ Savoury rolls
- Soczek Kubusia - Kids favourite fruit juice
- Hot and spicy Hungarian soup
- Creamy Prawn risotto
- SHREDDED CHICKEN POACHED IN MASTER STOCK & SERVED AS; SAN CHOY BAU WITH GINGER INFUSED SOY SAUCE
- Lime & chilli Mayonaisse/ dressing
- Warm beetroot salad
- Roasted pumpkin soup
- Low Sugar Plum Jam or Apricot Jam
- Carrot and Almond Loaf
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Zucchini balls
- Zucchini and Bean Chutney
- Plum and Zucchini Relish
- Spicy Apricot BBQ Sauce
- Dad’s Sauce - Easy and healthy gluten free tomato ketchup.
- Thermomix Fig Salami
- Black Bean Paste (sauce)
- Mango chutney by Sueanne
- Potsticker dumplings and broth