- 4 whole nutmeg
- 6 cinnamon sticks
- 25 cardamon pods
- 10 cloves
- 6 star anise
- 25 grams dried ginger slices
- 50 grams good quality black tea
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place all ingredients except the tea in the TM bowl and, with MC in place, blend for 5 seconds at speed 8 or until dsired consistency is achieved.
Add black tea leaves and mix 5 seconds , speed 3.5.
Accessories you need
If you are unable to by the dried ginger, it is easily made by slicing fresh ginger and placing it on a baking sheet in the oven at its lowest setting with the door ajar.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mudslide with Keto IceCream
- Passion Mango "Boost Juice style smoothie"
- Dairy Free Breakfast Smoothie
- Pineapple and Lemon Slushy
- Perfect Chai Latte Mix by Thermosmitten
- Hot Chocolate with Froth
- Blueberry Swirl Smoothie
- Matcha Tea (“Traditional” - TM6 Style)
- Green Cleansing Smoothie
- Hidden Goodness Açai Smoothie
- Kahlúa frappe
- Fab Fruit Juice
- Lemon Drizzle Cake
- Spanish Cheesecake
- Spring Green Smoothie
- Dried pear, date and almond loaf
- Almond Berry Muffins
- Pea and Mint Croquettes
- Indian Cauliflower Rice
- Faux Gras (vegetarian Foie Gras) from David Lebovitz
- Berry Green Smoothie
- Blueberry & Banana Breakfast Muffins (adapted from My Darling Lemon Thyme)
- Warm Millet with Berry Compote