- 3 Naval Oranges
- 1/2 bunch spinach
- 2 leaves Kale
- 2 teaspoon Vit C Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chai Seeds, or Hemp Seeds other than Australia
8Recipe is created for
This Juice is so full of goodness it will give you energy!
Especially good for Jetlag, my mum just arrived from UK she's 76 gave it too her and I'm sure she would of not lasted the day awake if she hadn't of had this! YUMMY TO!
Just put all ingredients in jug 3 second on turbo check then another 2 seconds till juiced
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Thick-Shake
- Low Carb Strawberry Smoothie
- Mixed Berry Smoothie
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Potato and Bacon Frittata
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Pumpkin, Feta and Kale Mini Loaves
- Fleur's Cauliflower Muffins
- Fruit Leather
- Meatballs with Hidden Kale
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Coconut and Pinapple, Chicken Risotto
- Quinoa, silverbeet and feta soda bread
- Spinach and Ricotta Ravioli in Creamy Pesto Sauce
- Pumpkin Lasagne