- 3 Naval Oranges
- 1/2 bunch spinach
- 2 leaves Kale
- 2 teaspoon Vit C Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chai Seeds, or Hemp Seeds other than Australia
8Recipe is created for
This Juice is so full of goodness it will give you energy!
Especially good for Jetlag, my mum just arrived from UK she's 76 gave it too her and I'm sure she would of not lasted the day awake if she hadn't of had this! YUMMY TO!
Just put all ingredients in jug 3 second on turbo check then another 2 seconds till juiced
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Wholemeal Spinach and Cheese Scroll - WA School Canteen Approved (Green)
- Spinach and cheese scrolls
- Indian Style Dhal with spinach & tomatoes
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Spicy Kale and quinoa salad
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- That Thermo Woman - Toddler Pleasing Pasta
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Spinach Balls
- Peppermint Slice (RAW)
- Potato Bombs
- Variation MellyMoo's Creamy Sweet Potato Pasta