- 3 Naval Oranges
- 1/2 bunch spinach
- 2 leaves Kale
- 2 teaspoon Vit C Powder
- 1 tablespoon Chai Seeds, or Hemp Seeds other than Australia
8Recipe is created for
This Juice is so full of goodness it will give you energy!
Especially good for Jetlag, my mum just arrived from UK she's 76 gave it too her and I'm sure she would of not lasted the day awake if she hadn't of had this! YUMMY TO!
Just put all ingredients in jug 3 second on turbo check then another 2 seconds till juiced
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Variation Soy Milk 豆浆
- Carrot &Apple juice
- Tumeric Soy Latte
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- Spinach and Cheese Pastizzi
- Cob loaf with croutons and spinach dip
- Spinach, bacon and cheese pies (pie-maker)
- OMG Ali's Savoury Scones
- Chorizo, Spinach and Feta Triangles
- Vegan Spanakopita / Spanakopitakia (Pumpkin, Spinach & Feta triangles)
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Spinach and ricotta muffins
- Curry Spiced Chick Pea Wrap (Flat Bread)
- Little winner chicken dinner
- MEDITERRANEAN SCROLLS
- Choc Zucchini Mini Muffins (egg free adapted)