- 1/2 lemon, flesh only
- sprig mint, leaves only
- 1-2 centimetre fresh ginger, peeled
- 150 grams ice cubes
- 170 grams coconut water
- 200 grams sparkling water
Place 1/2 lemon (flesh only), sprig of mint (leaves only), 1-2cm piece fresh ginger & 150g ice into bowl and blend 8sec/speed8. Add 170g coconut water200g sparkling water and stir 3sec/speed 2. Insert simmering basket and strain into glass. Serve with ice cubes and mint leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Portuguese Tarts - with lemon infusion
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Classic lemon tart
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Ginger, Garlic and Chilli Prawns with Pasta
- chicken bacon meatloaf with caper butter sauce
- Cashew Cheese
- Vegan mayo
- Aussie Apple Pie
- Aunty CECELIA's mango macadamia cheesecake recipe