- 1/2 lemon, flesh only
- sprig mint, leaves only
- 1-2 centimetre fresh ginger, peeled
- 150 grams ice cubes
- 170 grams coconut water
- 200 grams sparkling water
Place 1/2 lemon (flesh only), sprig of mint (leaves only), 1-2cm piece fresh ginger & 150g ice into bowl and blend 8sec/speed8. Add 170g coconut water200g sparkling water and stir 3sec/speed 2. Insert simmering basket and strain into glass. Serve with ice cubes and mint leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Delicious healthy version of Lemon Slice - Dairy Free
- Nanna's Lemon Sago
- Sweet Potato Salad with honey mustard dressing
- Thai Chicken Burgers
- Vegan Cashew Cheese
- Lemon Curd - Dairy Free, Paleo
- Easy strawberry baked cheesecake
- VEGAN CHOC MINT FUDGE
- Butter Chicken with steamed vegetables
- Vegan Spinach and cashew pies
- Dotty's Ginger nut biscuits
- Curry Pea Soup