- 1/2 lemon, flesh only
- sprig mint, leaves only
- 1-2 centimetre fresh ginger, peeled
- 150 grams ice cubes
- 170 grams coconut water
- 200 grams sparkling water
Place 1/2 lemon (flesh only), sprig of mint (leaves only), 1-2cm piece fresh ginger & 150g ice into bowl and blend 8sec/speed8. Add 170g coconut water200g sparkling water and stir 3sec/speed 2. Insert simmering basket and strain into glass. Serve with ice cubes and mint leaves.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banana Chocolate Milkshake *Dairy Free*Vegan*
- TURMERIC CHAI LATTE
- BCC Smoothie
- Mixie's cold brew coffee
- Cold Brew Coffee Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Kahlua Coffee Frappe
- Chocolate Cappuccino Cocktail
- Dairy Free Turmeric Chai Latte Powder
- Ginger Bear Cocktail
- Nicky's Ice Tea syrup
- Mango smoothie
- Espresso Martini
- Quinoa with mixed greens and yoghurt dressing
- No Bake Passionfruit cheesecake slice
- Cauliflower steaks with lemon coconut sauce
- Dukkah Roasted Cauliflower Salad with Creamy Avocado Dressing
- Dairy Free Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Strawberries & Cream Weiss Bars
- Beetroot dip
- Fruit Leather
- Easy Lemon Cheesecake with Raspberry Jelly
- Mrs Latimore's Curry Dip
- Variation Peanut Satay Sauce (Thick & Spicy)