- 2 --- egg yolk
- 2 --- egg whites
- 400 g cream
- 5 g vanilla extract
- 30 g Erythritol, Natural Sweetener
- 250 g cream
- 250 g Irish Cream liquor
- 70 g vodka
- 70 g kahlua
- 500 g ice cubes
- >Place Egg Yolks in Thermomix Bowl and insert Butterfly whisk - Speed 4 / 3 Minutes
>Set aside and Clean and Dry Bowl
>Add in 400g Cream, 5g Vanilla and 30g Erythritol - Speed 3 / 4 Minutes / 60 degrees
>Add Yolk to Cream mixture - Speed 3 / 4 Minutes / 40 Degrees
>Put mixture in a sealable container and Let cool in the Fridge
>Clean and dry Mixing Bowl
>Whisk Egg whites - Speed 4 / 2 minutes and 30 seconds
>Fold into Cream mixture with the Spatular
>Put into Air tight container and Stir Occationally.
>Option to stir through some Cocoa Powder to make it chocolate flavoured
- >Add to the bowl 250g Cream, the Baileys, Vodka, Kahlua, 8 Scoops of the Ice Cream above and the ice.
>Blend until desidered Consistency is reached. (Speed 10, 40 seconds should do the trick)
Keto Ice Cream
Assembling the Mudslide
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Gherkin and Dill Dip
- Sticky Date Cheesecake with Caramel Fudge Sauce
- The English Carrot
- Hunters Frozen Espresso Martini
- Quick n Easy Vanilla Slice
- Caramilk Vanilla Slice
- Roasted strawberry icecream
- Nectarine & Blood Orange Frangipane Tart
- Cheesey Mexican Salsa Dip
- Mars Bar Cheesecake