- 2 oranges(large), peeled and quartered
- 2C spinach, fresh, washed
- 1/2 lemon, rind, pith and pips removed
- 400ml Coconut Milk (Light)
- 1 banana, peeled and chopped
- 1 Pineapple fresh, peeled and chopped
Place all ingredients in the bowl
Process on speed 9 for 20 seconds
Pour into glasses and enjoy!
*adapted recipe from Simple Green Smothies
Peel your fruit and chop to make smaller
All my ingredients were at room temperature which I think made it easy to drink, easier than cold anyway! We used straws as well, even hubby liked this one
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Banana and white chocolate brownies
- Lemon Slice
- **Sugar free, egg free, dairy free** Apple , banana and carrot baby/toddler muffins
- White Chocolate and Raspberry slice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Banana & Caramilk Muffins
- Rhubarb Cake
- Lettuce and Pea Soup
- Larger quantity Lemon Butter
- Blueberry jam
- Pistachio rose lemon semolina cake by Layelle