- 100 grams fresh pineapple pieces
- 100 grams frozen banana slices
- 100 grams Lebanese cucumber
- 100 grams Greek yogurt
- 100 grams ice
- 100 grams water
- 2 or 3 fresh mint leaves
place all ingredients into TM bowl and mix 1minute/speed 10
pineapple banana and cucumber smoothie
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Banoffie Cake (using banana cake from edmonds cookbook)
- seafood & corn chowder with curried choux dunkers
- steamed silverbeet pouches in coconut cream
- steamed fennel and salmon for one
- Feijoa Mayonaise
- Bacon and Leek Quiche
- Grandmas' Tomato Relish
- Waitangi Day Brunch
- cheesey-carrot and marmite muffins
- fried Green Tomato coated with TM Dukka
- curried kumara cuppa soup
- venetian Butter
- Gin & Tonic Sorbet
- Freeken Good Freekeh Salad!
- All in one apple, carrot and blueberry cake
- Mango and Coconut pudding (low sugar)
- Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry
- Strawberry & Cream Coconut Cocktail
- Satay Chicken
- Easy Batter
- Japanese style sandwich bread
- Jules Bliss Balls
- Chocolate Coconut Slice