- 1 pinch salt
- 1 heaped tsp Nut Butter
- 250 g Milk of choice, I use cashew
- 200 g ice cubes
- 2 medjool dates, Take out the seeds
- 80 g frozen banana
- Add all ingredients to Thermomix and blend at speed 9 for 1min. Can be sprinkled with a little extra salt to serve if you'd like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lychee Apple Dream Cocktail
- Fiona’s Iced Coffee
- Pineapple and Coconut Daiquiri
- Wholefood Cacao / Hot Chocolate
- Heavenly BoozyBunny Easter Chocolate Cocktail
- Purple smoothie
- Best Quality Life Grapes-Clove healing
- Tim Tam Milkshake
- Strawberry Syrup
- Jammy Lamington Smoothie
- Lamington Cocktail