- 1 pinch salt
- 1 heaped tsp Nut Butter
- 250 g Milk of choice, I use cashew
- 200 g ice cubes
- 2 medjool dates, Take out the seeds
- 80 g frozen banana
- Add all ingredients to Thermomix and blend at speed 9 for 1min. Can be sprinkled with a little extra salt to serve if you'd like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- German Chocolate Cake
- Happy cooks Malva pudding
- Fig & Almond Cake
- GlazBro Silverside
- Magnolia Kitchen 'Charlotte's' Chewy Chocolate chip cookies
- Cheesy sour cream and chives crackers
- Apple Pie Porridge
- Habanero Mustard
- Wild Orange Chocolate Mousse Slice
- Anya's Banana Bread
- Bec's Table 1 hour Hot Cross Buns
- Quick Preserved Lemon (to use today)