- 1 stalk Celery, including pale green leaves
- 1 tomato, whole
- 1 --- fresh sweet basil, a few leaves only
- 1 Italian Parsley Fresh, a handful
- 1 teaspoon Green Barley Powder or other healthy variation
- 8 Large Ice Cubes
- 250ml Filtered Water (Cold)
Chop carrot. Add all other ingredients into TM bowl. Blend for 2 minutes on speed 9. Add more liquid to desired consistency if necessary. Enjoy!
Savoury Detox Juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- The best beef burger patties-Gluten free
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sweet Chilli Relish / Jam
- Variation Chicken, Chorizo & Mushroom Risotto
- Variation To "My Savoury Mince"
- Tomato Relish
- Slow Cooker Chilli Con Carne (using whole beef)
- Chilli Mussels
- Lurgy Busting Roasted Tomato, Garlic & Capsicum Soup
- Maccas Cheeseburgers
- Mediterranean risotto
- Variation of Tomato Chutney (similar to Beerenberg's) For all TM's