- 1 stalk Celery, including pale green leaves
- 1 tomato, whole
- 1 --- fresh sweet basil, a few leaves only
- 1 Italian Parsley Fresh, a handful
- 1 teaspoon Green Barley Powder or other healthy variation
- 8 Large Ice Cubes
- 250ml Filtered Water (Cold)
Chop carrot. Add all other ingredients into TM bowl. Blend for 2 minutes on speed 9. Add more liquid to desired consistency if necessary. Enjoy!
Savoury Detox Juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Cinnamon and Mint Tea
- ELDERBERRY SYRUP with extra cloves
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes
- Chocolate Fudge creamy frappe
- LCHF Iced Coffee
- Iced tea syrup
- Raspberry Slushie
- BBC (Bailey's Banana Colada) Cocktail Recipe
- Pink lemonade
- Ginger & Lime Cordial
- Fi's Whiskey Cream Liqueur
- Ham, Cheese and Zucchini Pizza Scrolls
- Easy Lamb Pide
- Mum T's meatloaf
- Chilli sauce
- Meatloaf with Barbecue Sauce
- Spaghetti Marinara
- Capsicum tomato pasta sauce
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Beef curry pies (Pie-maker)
- Alicia's Tomato Sauce
- Bolognese Pasta sauce
- "I can't believe it's not Butter Chicken" - Vegan Butter Chicken