- 1 stalk Celery, including pale green leaves
- 1 tomato, whole
- 1 --- fresh sweet basil, a few leaves only
- 1 Italian Parsley Fresh, a handful
- 1 teaspoon Green Barley Powder or other healthy variation
- 8 Large Ice Cubes
- 250ml Filtered Water (Cold)
Chop carrot. Add all other ingredients into TM bowl. Blend for 2 minutes on speed 9. Add more liquid to desired consistency if necessary. Enjoy!
Savoury Detox Juice
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- cron milk
- Green Latte
- Strawberry Sunrise
- Lilly Pilly cordial
- Orange, Beetroot and Carrot juice- with a kick of ginger!
- Turmeric, Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Lemon and Goji Switchel
- Cherry Ripe Smoothie
- Spicy turmeric latte
- Strawberry Liqueur
- Easy Basic Soy Milk
- Beetroot Juice - great for Pre & Post Training
- Cheesy green capsicum chicken
- Quinoa, Chickpea & Spinach Balls in Tomato Sauce
- Nonna’s Spaghetti Sauce
- Chorizo and Tomato Risotto
- Mum's simple bolognese sauce
- Spaghetti Bolognaise
- Nanny's Bolognese Sauce
- Beef and Guinness Stew
- DinnerWinner Curry
- Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- Vegan Moussaka
- Goulash Soup, German Style