- 1 dash chilli powder or cayenne pepper, to taste
- 2-3 pods cardomons
- 80 grams water
- 700 grams Milk
- 25 grams cacao powder (or cocoa powder)
- 30 grams Raw Honey
1. Place chilli powder and cardomon pods. Ground 5 secs speed 9
2. Add water and cook 2min, 100 degrees, speed 1
3. Add milk, honey and cacao powder, mix 5 secs, speed 5 to mix in cacao powder
4. Cook 8 mins, 90 degrees, speed 1.
5. Strain out the chilli seeds and cardamon pods
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Warm Thai Chicken and Noodle Salad - Paleo, Gluten Free
- Tomato and Roast Capsicum Soup
- Seeded Paleo Bread (adapted from Pete Evans)
- Buckwheat and Sesame Crackers
- Gluten free Scroll
- Asian Coleslaw with chunky Thai Cashew Dressing
- Egg free paleo pumpkin bread
- Moroccan Chickpea, Pear Quinoa
- Kale, broccoli and almond salad
- Caramalised onion, spinach and three cheese frittata
- Spinach and Seed Crackers
- Paleo zucchini and carrot fritters