- 50 grams raw sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 250 grams strawberrys
- 500 grams ice
- 1/2 tsp vinilla essence
- 100 grams Malibu rum
- 1 banana
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1: Add Sugar and Cinnamon to TM 30sec/speed 10. Scrape down.
2: Add remaining ingredients 1min/speed 10.
If an air pocket forms stop TM, scrape down and continue.
Add Mint if you like.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Superhealthy Kids' Double Chocolate Banana Cake
- Super simple Cheesecake squares
- Go-to Lunch Box Choc Chip Banana Muffins
- Cashew Carrot Dip
- Banana pancakes
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Variation Easy American Banana Cookies
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Pineapple, Mango & Coconut Cookies (sugar free)
- CWA Afgans Biscuits
- Apple Banana Muffins
- Dotty’s favourite Light fruit cake