- 2 cm turmeric
- 2 cm ginger, Fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 tbsp Nut paste, Peanut, cashew or mixed
- 1 tsp sweetener, Honey, Maple or Rice Malt syrup, stevia
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.2 l Milk, or water, nut milk, lactose free milk
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop ginger and turmeric for 3-6s/speed 8. Scrape the sides down.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 15-20s/speed 8
- Cook for 3 min/80*C/speed 1
- Blend for 30 seconds starting at speed 5 and gradually increasing the speed until you reach speed 9.
Make it nut free by leaving the nut paste out and adding 1tsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
Make it dairy free by selecting your choice of liquid base.
Adjust the amount of sweetener to your own taste.
If you prefer less texture then blend for whole minute or two. Alternatively strain through a fine mesh sieve.
Cut ginger into smaller pieces and freeze. The fibers will soften so the texture of your Turmeric latte will be much nicer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Vanillacino Frosty
- Mint Slice Martini
- Orange Pineapple Juice
- Vanilla Chai Spice Mix
- Turmeric Latte Powder
- Variation kalhua
- Berry and Banana Breakfast Smoothie
- Golden latte the ThermoMonts way.
- Watermelon Frose Cocktail
- Blueberry Protein Smoothie
- Brewed Ginger Beer (alcoholic)
- Mangoffee Protein Shake
- Lime self saucing pudding
- Lemon [or] Orange Cake
- Custard Cake
- Butter Ganache
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel Mars Bar Slice
- Pie maker Bacon, leek and mushroom pies
- Vanilla Slice Italian
- Soft cookies with Okara (low GI)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- Chocolate Custard
- Easy automated yogurt - TM5
- Sam's Chocolate Brownies