- 2 cm turmeric
- 2 cm ginger, Fresh or frozen
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Paste
- 1 tbsp Nut paste, Peanut, cashew or mixed
- 1 tsp sweetener, Honey, Maple or Rice Malt syrup, stevia
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 0.2 l Milk, or water, nut milk, lactose free milk
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Chop ginger and turmeric for 3-6s/speed 8. Scrape the sides down.
- Add remaining ingredients and blend for 15-20s/speed 8
- Cook for 3 min/80*C/speed 1
- Blend for 30 seconds starting at speed 5 and gradually increasing the speed until you reach speed 9.
Accessories you need
Make it nut free by leaving the nut paste out and adding 1tsp of extra virgin coconut oil.
Make it dairy free by selecting your choice of liquid base.
Adjust the amount of sweetener to your own taste.
If you prefer less texture then blend for whole minute or two. Alternatively strain through a fine mesh sieve.
Cut ginger into smaller pieces and freeze. The fibers will soften so the texture of your Turmeric latte will be much nicer.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.