- 1 Green Apple quartered
- 1 Pear quartered
- 1 cucumber
- 1 zucchini
- 1 half of a avocado
- 1 handful of grapes
- 1 Handful of Kale
- 60-100 grams ice cubes
- 250 grams water
Put all ingredients into TM except water and blend for - 1min/speed 10.
Once TM is blending, gradually add water.
This is also great to add to it some spirulina powder or almonds or chia seeds etc.
The addition of avacado makes this super creamy with no dairy and the fruit makes it sweet for the kids too!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- thermogeek tomato chilli chutney
- thermogeek Pina Colada Sorbet
- This is it thermogeek bolognese sauce
- Thermogeek Spiced Baked Pear Sorbet
- Thermogeek Sauerkraut
- Thermogeek Supergreens Pesto
- Thermogeek Avo Whip
- Thermogeek Green Mango, Beetroot and Cabbage Salad
- Thermogeek Cacao Dream with Raspberries
- Thermogeek Cardamon Mandarin and Mango Fruity Dream
- Gluten Free Bolognese and Zucchini Pizza
- Date, Coconut and Cacao cake
- Meatballs with Sauce & Veggie Noodles
- Slow Cooked Curried Mince
- Beef Rendang (Indonesian Beef, Chilli And Coconut Dry Curry)
- Homemade Sprinkles (Royal Icing | egg free)
- Strawberry Mint Lemonade
- Cheat's sourdough
- Basic Baleada
- CWA Afghan Biscuits
- Lebanese Cabbage Rolls
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- CHICKEN AND PRAWN LAKSA