- 1 vanilla bean
- ½ cinnamon stick
- 55 g oats
- 75 g almonds
- 180 g ice cubes
- 400 g coconut milk
- 30 g raw cacao
- 400 g fresh, or frozen berries
- 50 g agave syrup
- 250 g cold water
8Recipe is created for
vanilla bean, cinnamon stick, oats and almonds into TM bowl and mill for 10 seconds on speed 8.
ice and mill a further 7 seconds on speed 9.
remaining ingredients and blend for 30
seconds on speed 9. Taste and
adjust syrup if needed.
Because of the inclusion of raw cacao, this drink will truly be a pick me up. Do not drink in the evening before going to bed!
Other users also liked...
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Rich Tomato Sauce
- Easy Thai Broccoli Soup with Salmon
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Beef Stroganoff
- Chicken & Chorizo Risotto
- Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- The Daily Mix - Chicken and Corn Soup
- Chicken, Chorizo and potato all in one
- Pumpkin, lime & coconut soup
- Dutch Oven Bread (crunchy crust) *** WARNING - THIS BREAD NEEDS 12 HOURS OR OVERNIGHT TO RISE!!!