- 8-12 cubes coconut milk, (pre frozen)
- 20 g cocoa
- 1 heaped tablespoon honey, or alternative
- 600 g Milk, of choice (I use So Good lite)
Place all ingredients in bowl and blend on speed 9 for 1 min.
Delicious authentic choc milkshake with nutrients of whole foods!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Chocolate Panforte
- Nigella's Chocolate Gingerbread
- Double layer chocolate frosted Birthday cake
- Spicey Hot Chocolate Mix
- Healthy Chocolate, Raspberry and Blueberry muffins
- Variation Choc Mint Bliss Balls with Crown Mints
- GF DF Savoury Muffins
- Choc Quinoa Brownie
- Reduced Sugar Dairy Free Brownies (GF)
- One Minute Snickers from Wholefood Simply
- American Banana Bread
- choc ripple truffle balls