- 6 medjool dates pitted
- 2 tablespoon cocoa powder
- 1 can coconut milk, (270ml can)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla essence / extract
- 500 gram ice
- 50 gram Milk
Place dates into the TM bowl and chop 8 sec / speed 7. Scrape down the sides of the bowl.
Add coconut milk, cocoa and vanilla essence into the TM bowl and mix 6 sec / speed 3. Scrape down the sides of the TM bowl again.
Add ice and crush 30 sec - 1 min / speed 10. You may need to use your spatula to assist in the crushing process and at this point your mixture looks like sorbet.
Add milk and mix 8 sec / speed 5. Pour into glasses and give it a bit of a stir before serving icy cold.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Caldaretta (Filipino Beef Stew)
- Chocolate Tagliatelle with Choc Hazelnut Sauce
- Pink Moscato Panna Cotta with Pistachios
- Creamy Lemon Butter Chicken
- Barbecue Pork Belly Skewers
- Crayfish Tails Steamed in Beer
- Mango Mousse Cups
- Chocolate Malteser Fudge
- Caramalised Onion and Blue Cheese Sauce
- Greek Chicken Pinwheels
- Brownie Batter Spread
- Sweet Filipino Spaghetti
- Yorkshire Pudding
- White Chocolate Bavarian
- SICILIAN BRIOCHE
- ALMOND GRANITA
- Blueberry Blondie
- Hunters Chocolate Cranberry Protein Slice (No Bake, vegan)
- Tasty Zesty Lemon Sorbet
- Healthy Gluten Free Pikelets
- Healthy up & run Smoothie
- Low Fodmap Chocolate & Peppermint Slice Gluten Free Lactose Free
- Salted Caramel Baileys, Cocopops and Nutella Milkshakes