- 1 --- medium onion halved
- 2 small red chillies, seeds in
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 1/2 bunch coriander leaves, Chopped
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon Finely grated lemon rind, Optional
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons Sweet chilli sauce
- 500 grams Finely flaked salmon, drained, Fresh or tinned
- 1/2 Cup Plain Flour (Or Gluten Free Plain Flour)
Recipe is created for
Chop onion, chillies and garlic 5 sec on speed 9
Add oil and sauté for 2 mins at 100C speed 1
Add other ingredients mix for 30 seconds
Shape mix into 8 large round cakes toss in flour. Fry in pan with 30 ml oil
Serve with steamed rice. Add chopped tomato, cucumber and coriander and mix through rice just before serving.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cookies
- Lamb Shanks
- Cheats Thermomix Pasta Sauce Napoletana Style
- Variation 30 Second Whole Orange Cake
- Passionfruit Yogurt cake
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Quick hash browns
- Spicy sweet potato soup
- Vegetarian Chickpea and Mushroom Burgers
- Vegetable and Tuna Pattie
- Creamy Sweet Chilli Sauce
- Heydon's Crepes