- 40 g fresh coriander
- 80 g mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper, ground
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 long red chilli, trimmed, deseeded and diced
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
Recipe is created for
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- Place coriander into mixing bowl and chop 5 sec/speed 6.
Add remaining sauce ingredients into and blend 10 sec/speed 8. Transfer into a bowl and set aside. Clean and dry mixing bowl.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Hearty and healthy Seafood Chowder
- Coconut Lime Salmon steamed in Banana Leaves
- Tuna Mornay with Spiral Pasta
- Salmon poke bowl
- White Fish in Tumeric and Ginger Broth
- Tuna and rocket risoni salad
- CRUMBED CRAB CAKES
- Vietnamese Steam fish with ginger and garlic
- Steamed Fishballs and fragrant Tomato Sauce
- Steamed Whole Snapper with Yellow Curry Sauce
- Easy Fish Cakes
- Laksa Penang
- Chicken, Leek and Mushroom Pie
- Sweet and Sour Sauce (meat and fish)
- Dill Sauce
- Sri Lanken Cashew and Coconut Curry Paste (clone of Passage to India)
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Quorn Chicken Style and Mushroom Stroganoff
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Banoffee Pie
- Potato and Rosemary Gratin (Clone from River Cottage Australia).
- Tagliatelle with Saffron, Prawn, Mushrooms and Cream (Clone from Jamie Oliver)
- Date and Peanut Butter Protein Balls
- Home-made white sauce
- Spreadable Vegan Butter
- Variation Thai Red Curry with Vegetables
- Vegan Mayo
- Roasted spicy vegetables
- Cobb Loaf - Bacon & Creamed Corn
- Pumpkin Soup
- Coconut Condensed Milk
- Lugaw (Authentic Filipino Rice Dish)
- Mamma's Chocolate Mudcake
- Gluten free cheese scones