- 800 grams plain flour
- 300 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 can Pale ale
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1.Place the flour , cornflour and baking powder in the thermomix bowl , Mix on Speed 2.
- 2. Turns up the speed on the thermomix to Speed 5.
- 3. Slowly add the all the beer until fully incorporated .
Keep refrigerated for best results. Keep up to 2 days , mix before use .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- 'Cafe Style' Carrot Cake
- Vegetable Chow Mein
- Teriyaki Chicken - 20 minute quick meal
- Vanilla Slice
- Old-Fashioned Cooked Mayonnaise
- Lasagne with Spinach and Ricotta
- Curried Sausages
- Quick and easy Chinese chicken & corn soup
- Cashew Custard, dairy free
- Ginger custard tart
- Best Ever Lemon Meringue Pie
- Beef Rotolo