- 800 grams plain flour
- 300 grams cornflour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 can Pale ale
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1.Place the flour , cornflour and baking powder in the thermomix bowl , Mix on Speed 2.
- 2. Turns up the speed on the thermomix to Speed 5.
- 3. Slowly add the all the beer until fully incorporated .
Keep refrigerated for best results. Keep up to 2 days , mix before use .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Tear drop cake - Merengue Cheesecake
- Cheese Sauce (for corned beef)
- Ginger sponge roll with honey cream and jam
- Tomato relish
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Chilli Con Quesso
- Zucchini Cheesy 'Bread'
- Jen's Cottage Pie
- Pear cake
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Variation Apricot Chicken