- 800 grams Plain flour
- 300 grams Cornflour
- 1 teaspoon Baking powder
- 2 can Pale ale
10minPreparation 5minBaking/Cooking 5min
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
- 1.Place the flour , cornflour and baking powder in the thermomix bowl , Mix on Speed 2.
- 2. Turns up the speed on the thermomix to Speed 5.
- 3. Slowly add the all the beer until fully incorporated .
Keep refrigerated for best results. Keep up to 2 days , mix before use .
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Steamed fish with cumin chickpea puree
- Tuna mornay
- Prawn, mango, avocado and chilli salad
- LCHF Salmon Rissoles, Gluten Free
- Mum's Old School Curried Sausages
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango
- Louise Keats Lemon tart
- Creamy chefs beef stroganoff
- Lemon Coconut Macaroons
- Potato Corn and Bacon Chowder
- Monte Carlo biscuits
- Chicken and Corn Soup TM5
- Apricot Crumble Slice
- Sponge Kisses
- Variation Portuguese Tarts - Adapted from Bill Granger - Inspired by Thermofest
- Egg-Free Strawberry Yogo