- 900 g water
- 500 g butterfly pasta
- 180 g canned salmon, in brine
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- fresh parsley, handful, plus extra to serve
- 80 g Butter, (see Tips)
- 50 g Smoked Salmon, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g thickened cream
- lemon juice, (optional), to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and cook 14 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8 min/100°C//speed until pasta is cooked, prolonging time by 2 minutes if necessary.
Drain water through simmering basket and set pasta aside in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place onion and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and sauté 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add salmon, salt and pepper and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add cream and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Combine with cooked pasta and sprinkle with extra parsley and lemon juice (optional) to serve.
Butter can be replaced with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Classic lemon tart
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Indian Parsnip Soup with Coriander Sambal
- Delicious Chocolate Cake
- Variation Best Ever Carrot Cake
- Light Fruit Cake
- Redskin Fudge
- Sticky Date Pudding
- Creamy Cauliflower & Bacon Risotto
- Sweet and Sour Beans
- Palla di Mozzarella
- CWA pumpkin scones
- Irish Muffins (aka Rock Cakes)
- passionfruit meringue cake (womans weekly)