- 900 g water
- 500 g butterfly pasta
- 180 g canned salmon, in brine
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- fresh parsley, handful, plus extra to serve
- 80 g Butter, (see Tips)
- 50 g smoked salmon, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g thickened cream
- lemon juice, (optional), to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and cook 14 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8 min/100°C//speed until pasta is cooked, prolonging time by 2 minutes if necessary.
Drain water through simmering basket and set pasta aside in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place onion and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and sauté 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add salmon, salt and pepper and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add cream and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Combine with cooked pasta and sprinkle with extra parsley and lemon juice (optional) to serve.
Butter can be replaced with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Beer Batter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- Spicy cauliflower soup
- Broccoli and blue cheese soup
- Lemon curd - Louise Keats
- Steamed pistachio cheesecakes with mango