- 900 g water
- 500 g butterfly pasta
- 180 g canned salmon, in brine
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- fresh parsley, handful, plus extra to serve
- 80 g Butter, (see Tips)
- 50 g Smoked Salmon, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g thickened cream
- lemon juice, (optional), to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and cook 14 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8 min/100°C//speed until pasta is cooked, prolonging time by 2 minutes if necessary.
Drain water through simmering basket and set pasta aside in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place onion and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and sauté 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add salmon, salt and pepper and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add cream and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Combine with cooked pasta and sprinkle with extra parsley and lemon juice (optional) to serve.
Butter can be replaced with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Moroccan Vegiful Quinoa Salad
- Peppermint Slice
- Autumn Spiced Sweet Potato and Carrot Soup
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Caramel White Choc & Macadamia Slice
- Yogurt scones
- Hi-Fibre Bread Loaf or Rolls
- Quick Puff Pastry
- Double choc apricot muffins
- ThermoMonts Quinoa Crackers
- "No Mac" Sweet and Sour sauce
- Crostata di Ricotta (Almond and Ricotta tart)
- 20sec scones