- 900 g water
- 500 g butterfly pasta
- 180 g canned salmon, in brine
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- fresh parsley, handful, plus extra to serve
- 80 g Butter, (see Tips)
- 50 g Smoked Salmon, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g thickened cream
- lemon juice, (optional), to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and cook 14 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8 min/100°C//speed until pasta is cooked, prolonging time by 2 minutes if necessary.
Drain water through simmering basket and set pasta aside in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place onion and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and sauté 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add salmon, salt and pepper and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add cream and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Combine with cooked pasta and sprinkle with extra parsley and lemon juice (optional) to serve.
Butter can be replaced with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Mango, coconut and lychee icy poles
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- Mint lemonade
- Gingerbread house (gluten-free)
- Baked pumpkin doughnuts with snowman icing
- Gougère puffs with salmon mousse
- Pavlova towers
- Baked salmon cheesecake
- Chicken and prawn noodles
- Peanut and Soba Noodle Wonton Cups
- Lamb and Feta Meatballs
- Capers and Lemon Aioli
- Raw Coconut Rough - paleo & vegan
- Bacon and caramelised onion puffs
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Apple and sage sauce
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Cinnamon swirl cake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney