- 900 g water
- 500 g butterfly pasta
- 180 g canned salmon, in brine
- 1 onion, cut into halves
- fresh parsley, handful, plus extra to serve
- 80 g Butter, (see Tips)
- 50 g Smoked Salmon, shredded
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 200 g thickened cream
- lemon juice, (optional), to taste
8Recipe is created for
Place water into mixing bowl and cook 14 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add pasta and cook 8 min/100°C//speed until pasta is cooked, prolonging time by 2 minutes if necessary.
Drain water through simmering basket and set pasta aside in thermal serving bowl or other large bowl, cover to keep warm.
Place onion and parsley into mixing bowl and chop 4 sec/speed 7.
Add butter and sauté 2 min/100°C/speed 1.
Add salmon, salt and pepper and cook 3 min/100°C/speed 2.
Add cream and mix 10 sec/speed 3.
Combine with cooked pasta and sprinkle with extra parsley and lemon juice (optional) to serve.
Butter can be replaced with olive oil.
Other users also liked...
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Salted caramel sauce
- Coconut matcha panna cotta
- Cranberry and camembert stuffed chicken
- Cranberry chocolate snack bars
- Carrot, feta and mint salad
- Vegan chocolate, raspberry and pistachio layer cake
- Deconstructed eton mess - Beni Orwell
- Sauerkraut salad
- No-bake ricotta cheesecake - Russell Blaikie
- Summer Italian donuts with passionfruit curd, whipped ricotta, spiced sugar, passionfruit gelato, pistachio and freeze dried raspberry crumble - Dominique Rizzo
- Pork liver parfait - Danielle Dixon
- vegan chickpea loaf
- Easy Mini Quiches
- Easy Cheesey Mac and Cheese
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Simple Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Vegetable and Lentil Soup
- Turkish haydari (thick yoghurt dip)
- Green Tea Mantou (Steam Bread - Mantou)
- Pumpkin Mantou (Steam Bread)
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup