- 500 grams Green Prawns, peeled and deveined
- 500 grams Squid tubes
- 500 grams scallops, flesh only
- 1 tablespoons Nuttlex Dairy Free Spread
- 1 heaped teaspoon coconut oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- Half Handful parsley
- Sprinkle himalyan pink salt
- OR Celtic Sea Salt
- 1 can organic tinned tomatoes
- Half bottle tomato sugo/passata
- 2 Large Brown Onions
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons organic raw sugar, To taste
- 2 tablespoon himalyan pink salt, To taste
- OR Celtic Sea Salt
- 30 g olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes, dried
- Gluten Free Pasta, About half of the packet
1h 0minPreparation 25minBaking/Cooking
Recipe is created for
91st main course 2nd main course Main course Autumn Carnival Chinese New Year Christmas Easter Father's Day Grandparent's Day Halloween Mother's Day New Year’s Eve Ramadan Spring Summer Valentine’s Day Winter Birthday Everyday Holiday Cooking Easy Quick Dinner Lunch Egg free Gluten free Lactose free Non-dairy Italian Seafood dish
Cook pasta by following direction on the back of the packet. Set asdie when pasta is cooked.
Peel and devain prawns.
Chop squid into rings add to prawns and scallops.
Finely chop garlic and parsley add to seafood.
Mix butter, salt and cocnut oil into the garlic and seafood and set aside.
Add onion and garlic to thermomix bowl, chop 3sec/sp6.
Add oilive oil and saute for 3min/100deg/sp1
Add remaining ingrediants and cook for 25min/100deg/sp1
While the sauce is cooking add seafood to a frying pan and cook until golden brown, set aside.
When the timer has finished on the thermomix slowly increase speed from 1 to 9 for approx 1min. Once finished add sauce, pasta and seafood to thermoserver mix well.
All Done, Enjoy!
Always read the back of lables to insure products are gluten and dairy free.
You will need a fry pan.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish