- 120 grams Aborio Rice
- 1 brown onion, medium
- 6 sprigs coriander
- 1 zucchini, small, chopped
- 500 gram tinned pink salmon, drained
- 2 eggs
- 50 grams Cashew cream
- 1 --- cob corn, slice off kernels
- 100 grams frozen peas
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp seeded mustard
- 1 olive oil, for frying
- salt, to taste
Recipe is created for
Ensure TM bowl is dry (spin blades and wipe excess water from bowl).
Place rice in TM bowl and mill for 2 minutes, speed 9. Set aside.
Place onion, zucchini and corriander in TM bowl.
Chop for 5 seconds, speed 5. Scrape down sides of bowl.
Add corn kernels and olive oil.
Saute 2 minutes, VAROMA, speed 1
Add salmon, eggs, cashew cream, peas, paprika, mustard, salt and rice flour.
Mix for 10 seconds, speed 3.
Heat oil in fry pan.
Divide into 10 portions, roughly 1/3 cup. Place mix in the frying pan and flatten with a spatula. Turn when golden brown and cook the other side.
The rice flour in the patties eliminates the need to roll and coat the patties so they are quick and easy to prepare and very quick to cook.
Serve with a salad of choice and mashed potato.
I also serve with Thermomix mayonnaise or tartare sauce using the TMX mayo as a base.
Mix preparation method
These are great for a meal. I work on 2 patties per person.
They are also great as finger food.
I use a small icecream scoop to make balls I either fry in oil in the frypan or bake in the oven with olive oil.
The large patties can also be cooked in the oven.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- Sweet Vanilla and Orange Trail Mix
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Authentic Lebanese Brown Lentil Soup
- Aunty Jessie’s Jam Sponge Cake
- Banana Bread
- Brown sugar and toffee cookies
- One-banana Banana Bread
- Turkish simit
- Lemon Slice
- The. Fast 800 Chicken Pieces with Parmesan Crumb converted by Thermo-lish
- Tracy’s Beef Rendang
- Chinese Cabbage and Pork Bun