- 1 can 425gm Can of Tuna in Brine
- 50 grams Butter
- 50 grams cornflour
- 450 grams Milk
- 1 brown onion
- 1 heaped teaspoon Curry
- Salt & pepper to taste
- 4 portions rice
- 4 portions Cheddar cheese, grated
Recipe is created for
Place the onion in TM bowl chop on 6 for 5 seconds
Add butter and saute' for 3 minutes @ 100 degrees, speed 1
Add cornflour, curry and milk, cook for 7 minutes at 90 degrees, speed 4.
When this is finished cooking add the drained tuna, salt and black pepper to taste.
Put TM onto reverse and mix for 10 seconds, speed 4.
Cook rice as you normally would.
Serve rice, with tuna mornay on top and then add a sprinkling of cheese on top of that.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie