THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 60 grams olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic
- 750 grams green king prawns
- 2-3 spring onions
- 2 tablespoons basil
- 75 grams Sundried Tomatoes, drained.
- pinch ground white pepper
- 250 grams chicken stock
- 185 grams Dry Vermouth
- 250 grams pure (thin) cream
- 40 grams parmesan cheese (plus extra to serve)
- 400 grams fettuccine pasta
Recipe is created for
Grate parmasean cheese. Remove from bowl, set aside
Make Pasta as per EDC page 15. (I didn't wash bowl from grating parmie)
2. Chop spring onions & basil. Speed 6/3 secs. Remove from bowl & set aside
3. Chop garlic remove from bowl & set aside.
4. Add olive oil, heat for 2 mins on 100c, add garlic 1min 30 sec/
5. Add prawns //2mins.
6. Add spring onions, basil, sundried tomato, white pepper, chicken stock,
vermouth and cream. Cook 90c/15mins//speed 1 or until reduced by half. Add grated parmesan & return prawns to sauce to heat through.
Keep warm in thermomserver.
7. While sauce is reducing boil water to cook pasta, put pasta through pasta
cutter or cook store purchased pasta according to directions. Add pasta to
sauce and toss together. Garnish with shaved parmesan, basil and freshly
ground black pepper.
This meal is converted from the Delicious October 2012 Magazine. Magazine suggests serving with crusty bread, I served it with Pizza Bianca : )
Fettuccine with Prawns, cream and sundried tomatoes
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish