- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 3 leaves Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste, page 38 EDC
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 350 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 600 grams Pumpkin - cubed
- 300 grams Salmon fillet cubed
- 300 grams prawns, raw, peeled
- 1 bunch asian vegetables
- 1 lime
- 1/4 bunch coriander
8Recipe is created for
Add lemongrass, lime leaves and sugar to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add paste and 1 MC of coconut cream to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
3. Add remaining coconut milk, vegetable stock, fish sauce, lime mixture, water and turmeric and cook for 6 minutes, Varoma, reverse, speed 1.
4. Assemble Asian vegetables in the Varoma.
5. Add pumpkin and place Varoma in positon. Cook for 10 minutes, Varoma, Reverse, speed 1.
6. Add seafood and cook for 5 minutes, Varoma, Reverse, speed 1.
7. Serve with lime wedges and coriander leaves.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole for 2
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Risotto
- Roasted Capsicum and Tomato soup with Goats Cheese
- Apricot Slice
- Wagon Wheel slice
- Capsicum and Potato Tortillas with Olive Tapenade
- Fruit Bread
- CHEESY CHEESY MACARONI
- Variation Pumpkin, Pancetta & Pea Risotto (or 3P Risotto!)
- Japanese milk bread
- Challah (traditional Jewish celebratory plaited loaf)
- Creamy broccoli leek and ham soup
- Salmon and Spinach Quiche with Pea Pesto