- 2 stalks lemongrass
- 3 leaves Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 tablespoons palm sugar
- 400 grams coconut milk
- 1-2 tablespoons Thai red curry paste, page 38 EDC
- 1 tablespoon vegetable stock
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 350 grams water
- 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder
- 600 grams Pumpkin - cubed
- 300 grams Salmon fillet cubed
- 300 grams prawns, raw, peeled
- 1 bunch asian vegetables
- 1 lime
- 1/4 bunch coriander
8Recipe is created for
Add lemongrass, lime leaves and sugar to TM bowl and chop for 5 seconds, speed 9. Set aside.
2. Add paste and 1 MC of coconut cream to TM bowl and cook for 3 minutes, Varoma, speed 2.
3. Add remaining coconut milk, vegetable stock, fish sauce, lime mixture, water and turmeric and cook for 6 minutes, Varoma, reverse, speed 1.
4. Assemble Asian vegetables in the Varoma.
5. Add pumpkin and place Varoma in positon. Cook for 10 minutes, Varoma, Reverse, speed 1.
6. Add seafood and cook for 5 minutes, Varoma, Reverse, speed 1.
7. Serve with lime wedges and coriander leaves.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- French bread
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Keto Bread Rolls
- Satay Chicken Meal
- Chinese Style Chicken and Corn Soup
- Variation Chicken Noodle Rice Paper Rolls
- Baked Salmon Risotto
- Lemon (Meyer) or Mandarin Marmalade
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Orange and ginger lemonade
- Peppermint Bliss Balls (Gluten Free, Grain Free, Dairy Free, Egg Free and Refined Sugar Free) Healthy Mummy
- Pizza Bread