- 750 g skinless salmon fillets
- 90 g soy sauce
- 120 g Maple syrup
- 4 pieces garlic
- 2 piece garlic
- 75 g leek
- 30 g olive oil
- 300 g pearl barley
- 75 g white wine
- 550 g coconut milk
- 450 g water
- 1 heaped tablespoon Vegetable stock paste
- 1 bunch parsley
Recipe is created for
For the Maple Glazed Salmon put 4 cloves of garlic in TM bowl and chop 4 seconds speed 7. Add soy sauce, maple syrup and mix 3 seconds spped 7. Pour over salmon and let marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
For the Risotto put parsley into bowl and chop speed 5 for 5 seconds. Set aside as a garnish. Put garlic and leeks into the TM bowl. Chop speed 5 for 5 seconds. Add oil and saute for 3 minutes/100/speed 1. Insert butterfly and add barley and wine. Cook for 2 minutes/100/speed 1 REVERSE. Add Coconut milk, water and stock cook for 35 minutes/100/speed 1 REVERSE.
*see note below about increasing cooking time.
While the Risotto is cooking place the salmon in the Varoma and allow to steam.
Once the Risotto is cooked put into your Thermoserver and let stand for 5 mintes.
Garnish with parsley and serve.
Depending on how you like your barley you may want to cook your risotto for 10 or 15 minutes before putting the salmon on the top of the Thermomix.
Maple Glazed Salmon with Coconut Barley Risotto
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Marinara Sauce
- Easy Peel Steamed Peaches
- Corn and Zucchini Fritters with Chives (Gluten Free)
- Broccoli cheese bites
- Mums best ever pasta sauce
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Zucchini Donuts
- Pate au Pistou
- Passionfruit Jelly cakes with Vanilla Custard Cream filling
- Choc Protein Balls
- FAILSAFE PIZZA POCKETS
- Real Deli Chicken