- 1 large brown onion halved
- 50 grams Butter
- 2 tablespoons of cornflour
- 600 grams Milk
- 1 heaped tablespoon fruit chutney
- 1 425g tin Tuna in Springwater drained
- 1/2-1 teaspoon curry powder
- 200 grams Tasty Cheese diced
- 1 cup of mixed frozen peas, corn, carrots
- Breadcrumbs for topping
- 200 grams Spiral or Macaroni Packet Pasta
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
1. Grate the cheese 3 seconds speed 9. Set aside.
2. Chop onion 3sec speed 7, scrape down sides of bowl.
3. Add Butter and saute onion 3 minutes veroma speed 1
4. Add Cornflour, milk, chutney, curry powder salt and pepper and 150grams of the cheese
(put the other 50grams of cheese to the side to use at the end) Cook 5 minutes 90 degrees speed 3.
5. Add Drained Tuna, Mixed veggies and raw pasta and cook 15-17 minutes 100 degrees reverse speed 1.
6. While mixture is cooking pre heat the oven 180 degreess fan forced.
7. Once mixture is finished Transfer to a Casserole dish Sprinkle with reserved cheese and breadcrumbs put into oven until golden brown.
8. Serve with a side salad and garlic bread or just on its own Enjoy.
You can add any veggies of your choice or none at all it is up to your liking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Banana and walnut muffins
- Cinnamon scrolls
- Chicken Fricassee (great with Smoked Chicken)
- Courgette Flan
- The Best Cinnamon Scrolls you'll ever eat!
- Tim Tam Hot Chocolate
- Roasted Jalapeno / Jalapeño and Chicken Soup
- Roasted Jalapeño / Jalapeno Soup
- Variation Banana Cake with Cream Cheese Icing
- Variation LEMON CHEESECAKE
- Whole bitter/lemon bundt cake
- Mandy's Chai Latte mix