- 4 large zucchini (spiralised)
- 500 g green prawns, shelled and deveined, frozen (reduce cooking time if using fresh)
- 250 g snow peas, sliced lengthwise into strips
- 1 litre water
- 1 heaped tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 shallots, thinly sliced
- 2 cm ginger
- 1 cloves garlic
- 70 g roasted almond butter
- 120 g Coconut Aminos or Soy Sauce
- 4 drops fish sauce
- salt & pepper, to taste
Describe the preparation steps of your recipe
1. Add water to bowl, 10 mins/ Varoma/ speed 3.
2. Place simmering basket into bowl, add prawns. Place Varoma dish onto , add zucchini, then place Varoma tray on top; adding snow peas. Cook 12 mins/ Varoma/ speed 4.
3. Place all base ingredients into Thermoserver. Discard water from bowl, then add ginger and garlic chopping 3 sec/ speed 7.
4. Scrape down sides. Add all other sauce ingredients. Combine 2 mins/ 90C /speed 3.
5. Pouring sauce over base ingredients, gently folding before topping with garnish. Serve.
Try replacing prawns with chicken or beef.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Chicken & Creamed Corn Soup
- Kick-ass Cheddar Cheese and Jalapeño Biscuits
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Creamy Bacon & Pesto Pasta Sauce
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Genovese pasta
- Cashew Milk (Mylk)
- Soph’s Pasta Sauce
- Pizza dough thin and crispy
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)