- 1 quantity piza dough, see basic cookbook or ecb
- 100 gram raw prawn partly frozen
- 20 gram olive oil
- 1 bunch corriander leaves
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/2 lemon or lime juice
- few drops of fish sauce
- 1 red onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 20 grams olive oil
- 1 can tomatoes
- 1 tsp veg stock
- 1 tsp Coconut sugar
- 75 gram cream or milk or, coconut milk
- 100 grams Raw Prawns
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Make 1 batch of pizza dough following ECB or BCB, set aside to rise.
Put prawns, olive oil, corriander leaves, salt, lemon juice and fish sauce and set turbo 1/2 second. Set aside in a bowl.
When dough is ready roll out small circles and place 1tsp of filling and shape as desired. Place on varoma tray.
Place onion and garlic into bowl, shop 3 seconds speed 5. Add oil and saute 3 minutes 120 degrees speed 1. Add tomatoes, water, veg stock, salt, basil, sugar.
Put varoma on lid, cook 15 minutes varoma, speed 2.
When finished, take off varoma tray, add milk or cream and process 30 seconds speed 9. Add prawns and process 30 seconds reverse spoon stir. pour and serve with dumplings.
DOUGH AD FILLING FOR DUMPLINGS
You can change the herbs you use or the filling. I would love to know what you think but it got the big tick from hubby.
Make sure you roll out the dough quite thinly and don't bunch too much otherwise doughy.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Breadcrumbs for Fish
- Paleo: Phat Si Ew
- Chicken & Vegetable Pie
- Parsley, Rocket & Pistachio Pesto
- Middle Eastern BBQ'd Pumpkin Bread
- Savoury Biscotti
- Alkalising GF/DF/EF/YF bread
- Raw Choc Covered Christmas Pudds
- Pecan and Maple Syrup slice
- Luxurious Oatmeal Milk Bath
- Ultimate Vegan Cleansing Salad
- Green Smoothie Muffins