- 1 pkt fettucini pasta (cooked as per packet directions)
- 15 g Butter
- 500 g prawn tails peeled - green
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250 ml cream (or half cream half milk)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tspn cornflour
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 3 sec/speed 5.
Add butter and saute 3 mins/100deg/speed 1.
Add prawns and cook 8 mins/100 deg//speed 1.
Add cream, parmesan and cornflour and cook for 5 mins/80deg//speed 1.
Serve over cooked pasta and sprinkle with parsley.
You can add some chopped broccoli or veges of your choice with the prawns to cook.
Can also sprinkle with more parmesan after serving if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- Old fashioned Vanilla tea cake
- Malt loaf
- Healthy Coconut & Oat Slice
- Apple and Date Hot Cross Buns
- Heavenly Hot Cross Buns
- Cheesecake filled Easter eggs
- My Version of Perfect No-Split Hollandaise
- Custard Cross Buns
- Fairy cakes
- Chocolate weetbix balls
- Onion gravy
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin