- 1 pkt fettucini pasta (cooked as per packet directions)
- 15 g Butter
- 500 g prawn tails peeled - green
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250 ml cream (or half cream half milk)
- 30 g parmesan cheese
- 1 tspn cornflour
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 3 sec/speed 5.
Add butter and saute 3 mins/100deg/speed 1.
Add prawns and cook 8 mins/100 deg//speed 1.
Add cream, parmesan and cornflour and cook for 5 mins/80deg//speed 1.
Serve over cooked pasta and sprinkle with parsley.
You can add some chopped broccoli or veges of your choice with the prawns to cook.
Can also sprinkle with more parmesan after serving if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Beer Batter
- My Tuna Mornay
- Tuna Mornay
- Creamy Salmon Risoni
- Chicken, Bacon and Mushroom Risotto
- My almost Paleo Choc Pear Cupcakes
- Raspberry Swirl Cheesecakes
- Ohhh Emmm Geee Choc Salted Caramel Slice
- Nat's perfect pumpkin soup
- PECAN PIE
- Small bake Nutella muffins
- Chocolate Bean Cake with Coconut Butter Cream
- Ginger Loaf
- Raw vegan peanut butter slice (converted from @nourishnotpunish)
- Vita Brit Slice
- Judith's Hedgehog Slice