- 1 pkt fettucini pasta (cooked as per packet directions)
- 15 g Butter
- 500 g prawn tails peeled - green
- 4 cloves garlic
- 250 ml cream (or half cream half milk)
- 30 g Parmesan cheese
- 1 tspn cornflour
- chopped fresh parsley to garnish
8Recipe is created for
Chop garlic 3 sec/speed 5.
Add butter and saute 3 mins/100deg/speed 1.
Add prawns and cook 8 mins/100 deg//speed 1.
Add cream, parmesan and cornflour and cook for 5 mins/80deg//speed 1.
Serve over cooked pasta and sprinkle with parsley.
You can add some chopped broccoli or veges of your choice with the prawns to cook.
Can also sprinkle with more parmesan after serving if required.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Christmas Pudding - Gluten Free or Regular
- White Chocolate and Macadamia Cheesecake
- SALTED CARAMEL VODKA
- Creamy Celery, Potato and Leek Soup
- Curried Tuna & Rice
- Chocolate Mint Biscuits
- Mum's Shortbread
- Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Peanut Butter Biscuits
- Choc Peanut Butter Bliss Balls
- Sticky Date Pudding with Caramel Sauce
- Salted caramel sauce