- 6 eschalots, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp sambal olek (see this book)
- 2 tsp shrimp paste or 4 anchovy fillets
- 6 candlenuts
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 250 g Boiling water
- 2 tbsp tamarind concentrate
- 3 tbsp grated palm sugar
- 1 kg g reen king prawns peeled and de-veined
- 2 large tomato, es, roughly chopped
- Handful Thai basil leaves
- Salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
eschalots, garlic, sambal olek, shrimp paste, nuts, onion and oil into TM bowl
and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
for 4 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
water, tamarind and sugar and cook for 6
minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
prawns, tomatoes and seasoning and cook for 8-10 minutes at 100ºC on
Reverse + speed soft.
through fresh basil leaves and serve with steamed rice.
using frozen prawns, add approximately 10 minutes to cooking time.
Other users also liked...
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Sweet Potato and Salmon Patties
- Tuna and Butter Bean fishcakes
- Tuna Mornay
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Red beans and rice with turkey meatballs
- Butternut and bacon macaroni cheese
- Tuscan bean soup
- Chicken tikka masala
- Parsley Oil
- Black bean tomato soup with coriander lime cream
- Warm apple pie smoothie bowl
- WW 2SP Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Chow Mein by Thermobelistic
- Chicken, Vegetables and Olives
- WW 7 SP Taco SALAD
- Hot and Smooth Chilli Sauce
- Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Gluten Free Chunky steak, mushroom and mince pie
- Pizza pasta salad
- Chicken and sweet corn soup
- Mediterranean Carrot Fritters
- Maltese Baked Rice
- Broccoli, Cauli and Zucchini Soup