- 6 eschalots, peeled
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp sambal olek (see this book)
- 2 tsp shrimp paste or 4 anchovy fillets
- 6 candlenuts
- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 2 tbsp peanut oil
- 250 g Boiling water
- 2 tbsp tamarind concentrate
- 3 tbsp grated palm sugar
- 1 kg g reen king prawns peeled and de-veined
- 2 large tomato, es, roughly chopped
- Handful Thai basil leaves
- Salt to taste
8Recipe is created for
eschalots, garlic, sambal olek, shrimp paste, nuts, onion and oil into TM bowl
and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6.
for 4 minutes at Varoma temperature on speed 1.
water, tamarind and sugar and cook for 6
minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
prawns, tomatoes and seasoning and cook for 8-10 minutes at 100ºC on
Reverse + speed soft.
through fresh basil leaves and serve with steamed rice.
using frozen prawns, add approximately 10 minutes to cooking time.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Potato Bombs
- Coronation Chicken
- Variation Creamy beef curry with cauliflower rice
- Creamy chicken and bacon pasta with sundried tomatoes
- Creamy Tomato Dip
- Fake Away Special 'Fried' rice.
- Mexican Chicken Bake