THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 250 g Salmon, fresh, skinned, boned, cut into pieces
- 25 g Butter, softened
- 200 g cream, 30% fat
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 1 pinch Nutmeg
- 1 pinch white pepper, plus some extra
- 1 salmon, fresh, 2 fillets, skinned, boned, (about 1000 g)
- 2 carrots, cut into slices
- 250 g green beans, cut into strips
- 1 mango, peeled, cut into pieces, (250 g)
- 50 g brandy
- 1/2 tsp green pepper, fresh
- 1/2 tsp curry powder
- 300 g fish stock
- 200 g cream, 30$ fat
- 120 g plain yoghurt
Place 250 g salmon and butter into mixing bowl, mince 15 sec/speed 6.
Add cream, 1 tsp salt, cayenne pepper, nutmeg and 1 pinch white peppers, mince 15 sec/speed 6. Transfer salmon mousse into a bowl
Season salmon fillets with salt and pepper, place one fillet onto a square of cling film and spread with salmon mousse. Place second filter on top, wrap in the cling film and close ends tight so that filling stays inside. Place salmon, carrots and green beans into Varoma tray and set aside.
Empty and clean mixing bowl.
Place mango pulp, brandy, green pepper and curry powder into mixing bowl and cook 5 min/Varoma/speed 1.
Add stock, place Varoma into position and cook 25 min/Varoma/speed 1. Set Varoma aside.
Add cream through opening in mixing bowl lid, cook 5 min/90C/speed 1.
Add yoghurt and blend 30 sec/speed 10. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Serve stuffed salmon cut into serving pieces with sauce and vegetables.
Salmon and salmon mousse
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Parmesan cheese crisps
- Tostadas - Jo Whitton
- Spiced pear jam and chorizo
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Satay noodle salad
- Taco seasoning
- Chocolate fondant cake
- Cheat's sourdough
- Spicy beef noodle soup (TM6 only)- Chef Mark Southon
- Sous vide fillet of beef with mushroom custard (TM6 only) - Chef Mark Southon
- Mashed potatoes
- Chiang mai noodles
- Plant Paradox Pesto
- Bakso Goreng (Fried Meatball)
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Filipino Pandesal
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- Donut ice-cream