- 1 batch crepes (see Basics, this site)
- 100 g fresh bread
- 60 g Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 500 ggreen prawns
- 220 g water
- 110 g white wine
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 90 g Butter
- 5-6 spring onions, shallots cut into 3 pieces each
- 3 tbsp flour
- 110 g cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place bread and cheese into TM bowl and mill together for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Shell and de-vein prawns, reserving shells. Rinse well and place with heads into TM bowl with water, wine and onion. Cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on "Closed lid" Reverse + speed 1. Drain through basket and keep stock, discarding the shells.
In clean dry TM bowl, place 30g butter, spring onions/shallots and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and cook for 2 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add prawns and cook for 4 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1. Place all into ThermoServer and set aside. (Mixture will continue to cook in ThermoServer. Don’t be tempted to overcook the prawns if they are not quite done.)
To make sauce place remaining butter into TM bowl with flour and cook for 1 minute at 100ºC on speed 2. Add 200g reserved prawn stock, cream and seasoning and cook a further 4 minutes at 90ºC on speed 4. Add to prawns in ThermoServer until use.
Lay crepes out and spoon filling into the centre of each one. Roll up and place into baking tray or dish, seam side down.
Sprinkle with breadcrumb, cheese mixture and bake in hot oven for 5-10 minutes until heated through. Serve with fresh salad and a jacket potato or chunky fries.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd
- DATE, APRICOT AND CRANBERRY LOAF
- Macadmia Nut tartlets
- Kid Approved Curried Sausages
- Donut ice-cream
- MIxed Grain Bread rolls
- Barney Banana Ice Cream
- Cheese and Vegemite Scrolls
- Chocolate Meringue Brownie Cake