- 1 batch crepes (see Basics, this site)
- 100 g fresh bread
- 60 g Cheddar cheese, cubed
- 500 g green prawns
- 220 g water
- 110 g white wine
- 1 small onion, peeled and quartered
- 90 g Butter
- 5-6 spring onions, shallots cut into 3 pieces each
- 3 tbsp flour
- 110 g cream
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recipe is created for
Place bread and cheese into TM bowl and mill together for 10 seconds on speed 9. Set aside.
Shell and de-vein prawns, reserving shells. Rinse well and place with heads into TM bowl with water, wine and onion. Cook for 10 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1. Drain through basket and keep stock, discarding the shells.
In clean dry TM bowl, place 30g butter, spring onions/shallots and chop for 3 seconds on speed 6. Scrape down sides of bowl with spatula and cook for 2 minutes at 100ºC on speed 1.
Add prawns and cook for 4 minutes at 100ºC on Reverse + speed 1. Place all into ThermoServer and set aside. (Mixture will continue to cook in ThermoServer. Don’t be tempted to overcook the prawns if they are not quite done.)
To make sauce place remaining butter into TM bowl with flour and cook for 1 minute at 100ºC on speed 2. Add 200g reserved prawn stock, cream and seasoning and cook a further 4 minutes at 90ºC on speed 4. Add to prawns in ThermoServer until use.
Lay crepes out and spoon filling into the centre of each one. Roll up and place into baking tray or dish, seam side down.
Sprinkle with breadcrumb, cheese mixture and bake in hot oven for 5-10 minutes until heated through. Serve with fresh salad and a jacket potato or chunky fries.
Other users also liked...
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Fried Shrimps
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Hot Cross Buns- Dark Chocolate and Sour Cherry
- Variation Tomato Soup
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Fluffy Coffee Whip - aka Dalgona
- Broccoli and Kale Soup
- lynnes chocolate mud cake
- Home made Tim tam Cookie dough
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Fluffy scones
- Crusty Loaf
- Paneer Masala In Tomato Curry
- Chocolate Brownie - Adapted from Long Track Pantry Jugiong NSW