- 30g fresh parmesan cheese cut into 3cm pieces
- 4 Kaffir Lime Leaves cut into pieces
- 2 cloves garlic
- 100g Broccoli cut into pieces
- 300g Tomato cut into quarters
- 130g Swede cut into pieces
- 130g Red Capsicum cut into pieces
- 140g tomato paste
- 10g fresh lemon juice
- 7mls fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon thermomix vege paste
- 1 tablespoon white vinegar
- 20g coconut oil
- 600g Seafood marinara mix
- 400g Rinsed Slendier Spaghetti Noodles (or any brand of Konjac Noodles)
Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Add parmasen cheese cut into cubes toand blitz for 5 seconds on speed 10 or until done. Set aside.
Toadd garlic, kaffir lime leaves and blitz for 5 seconds on speed 6 or until done
Toadd the broccoli, tomato, swede, red capsicum, tomato paste, lemon juice, fish sauce, vege paste, white vinegar and coconut oil. Shred for 4 seconds on speed 4.
Cook 10 minutes at 120 degrees C onat speed 2.
Add marinara mix and cook for 5 minutes at 120 degrees reverse speed 1.
Add Konjac Noodles toand cook 2 minutes at 120 degrees on at speed . Stir a few times with the spatula to aid the stir or insert the Butterfly.
Pour into Thermo Serve and plate up using freshly set aside grated parmesan cheese!
Accessories you need
If you prefer real spagetti and you aren't watching your carb intake like I am, please subsitute cooked 400 grams of spagetti instead of Konjac Noodles but boil separately in another pot and place in Thermo Serve and add cooked Marinara on top of spagetti and mix through in the Thermo Serve. Then plate up!
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Glutton Free Hot Cross Muffin Breads
- Breakfast of Eggs, Spinach, Beans, Cooked in Thermie Jug (plus tomato & zucchini)
- Banana Relish With Chia
- No Stick Scrambled Eggs Cooked in Thermo Jug
- Steamed Porterhouse Steak & Vegetables & Soup
- Quinoa Pasta With Bolognaise Sauce
- Chicken Fricassee
- Red Grape Smoothie
- Chicken Quinoa Rissoles With Orecchiette Pasta Soup
- Cream Cheese Dip with Chicken, Avocado, Shallot & Cumquat
- Cumquat Quinoa
- Thai Aromatic Herb Chicken Served With Cumquat Quinoa
- Moroccan eggplant with cauliflower mash
- Creamy Cauliflower Sauce (vegan, nut free) adapted from pinch of yum
- Beetroot Burgers
- Chilli Chicken Saag
- Teriyaki Chicken and Noodles
- Pumpkin Butter Chicken
- Basilico Spago
- Corn and Turmeric Chowder
- Moroccan pumpkin soup
- The BEST Dumplings
- Samoan Chop Sui
- Sundried Tomato and Basil Chicken pasta salad