THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 75 grams olive oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 grams fresh basil
- 1 lemon, Thinly sliced (8 slices)
- 1 Red Chili (Optional), Thinly sliced
- 450 grams codfish fillet, Bonless
- 250 grams peeled raw prawns
- 100 grams brocolli florets
- 100 grams peas (frozen)
- 100 grams green beans
- 1 --- green shallot, Thinly sliced
Slice lemon, Shallot and chili thinly.
Place basil, sugar and salt into TM bowl.
Press 3 times/1 sec//Turbo.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add lemon juice and olive oil.
Mix 5 secs/speed 3.
Add 1.2 litres boiling water to TM bowl.
Place broccoli, peas and beans into varoma dish.
Insert varoma tray.
Place cod fillets onto tray.
Place lemon slices on top of fillets.
Place chili and shallots on top of lemon.
Cook at Varoma temp/17 min//
Add prawns to varoma tray and continue to cook Varoma temp/3 min/until prawns have cooked.
Place vegetables onto plate.
Top with cod fillets.
Add prawns to plate
Pour over vinaigarette and serve.
Season to taste.
Accessories you need
Any firm fish such as Barramundi or snapper may work well with this.
Any green vegetables may be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Quince conserve
- Macadamia Parmesan
- SEHAM’S FATTEH
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Lemon Raw Balls (gluten free, sulphur free)
- Tomato Sauce
- Layali Lubnan (Lebanese Nights) by Layelle
- Cinnamon Star Bread
- Iranian Eggplant and Chickpea Stew
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Sugar Cookies
- Easter Egg Buns