THERMOMIX ® RECIPE
- 75 grams olive oil, Extra Virgin
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 15 grams fresh basil
- 1 lemon, Thinly sliced (8 slices)
- 1 Red Chili (Optional), Thinly sliced
- 450 grams codfish fillet, Bonless
- 250 grams peeled raw prawns
- 100 grams brocolli florets
- 100 grams peas (frozen)
- 100 grams green beans
- 1 --- green shallot, Thinly sliced
Slice lemon, Shallot and chili thinly.
Place basil, sugar and salt into TM bowl.
Press 3 times/1 sec/"Closed lid" /Turbo.
Scrape down sides of bowl and repeat.
Add lemon juice and olive oil.
Mix 5 secs/speed 3.
Add 1.2 litres boiling water to TM bowl.
Place broccoli, peas and beans into varoma dish.
Insert varoma tray.
Place cod fillets onto tray.
Place lemon slices on top of fillets.
Place chili and shallots on top of lemon.
Cook at Varoma temp/17 min/"Closed lid" /"Gentle stir setting"
Add prawns to varoma tray and continue to cook Varoma temp/3 min/"Gentle stir setting" until prawns have cooked.
Place vegetables onto plate.
Top with cod fillets.
Add prawns to plate
Pour over vinaigarette and serve.
Season to taste.
Accessories you need
Any firm fish such as Barramundi or snapper may work well with this.
Any green vegetables may be used.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Perfect Fish / Prawn Tacos with Slaw
- Avocado Lime sauce (for fish Taco)
- Fara's Salmon Curry
- Warm Salmon Salad
- Tasty Mussel Fritters
- Steamed South Pacific Fish
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Japanese cotton cheesecake
- Risoles (Indonesian)
- Chocolate Scottish Tablet (Crumbly Chocolate Fudge)
- Chedar Cheese Spread (Like Cheez Whizz)
- Chocolate Cake
- Filipino Pandesal
- Easy Gluten Free Blueberry & Ricotta Cake
- Spiced Apricot Beef
- Whole orange, date, walnut, chia and oat muffins
- Moreish Coffee Streusel Slice
- Vegan Lemon Curd