- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 apple, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Pinch g ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 400 g chicken stock
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Large can flaked tuna drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steamed rice to serve
- slices red chilli to garnish, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, apple, olive oil, curry powder and cinnamon into mixing bowl and chop for 2 secs/speed 5.
Sauté for 5 mins/Varoma temperature//speed 1.
Mix cornflour with a little of the stock, add to mixing bowl with the remaining stock, honey and vinegar.
Cook for 7 mins/100ºC//speed .
Add tuna and cook a further 2 mins/100ºC//speed .
Adjust seasoning and place into Thermo Server while you steam rice. Serve hot garnished with fresh chillies if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- lchf fish cardomon curry
- Tuna Mornay with Hidden Vegetables
- Tuna Mornay
- Roasted snapper with Romesco, pickled vegetable and ricotta salad and a pink grapefruit Hollandaise - Mark Southon
- Quinoa and Salmon Pumpkin Salad
- Sou vide Moreton Bay Bug with cauliflower 3 ways, brioche crumb and hollandaise - Josh Lopez
- Jamie Oliver's Tray Baked Sole
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Citrus mascarpoen semifreddo with Manjimup walnut and cacao nib dukkah - Chef Russell Blaikie
- Grain free cauliflower samosas - Fiona Hoskin
- Torta caprese (flourless almond cake)
- Fermented cucumbers
- Pale ale jelly and white chocolate mousse - Matthew Morrissey
- Thai style yellow curry - Matthew Morrissey
- Gut-nourishing choc-berry jellies - Kyra Miles
- Grain-free herb and sesame bread - Kyra Miles
- Date and cardamom tart - Fouad Kassab
- Sweet and sour prawn and coconut soup - Fouad Kassab
- Moroccan cauliflower 'çous cous' salad - Fouad Kassab
- Pierogi with saurkraut and mushroom filling
- Variation Chicken and Sweet Corn Soup
- Beef and vegetable stew
- Parmigiana Sauce
- Simple Carrot Salad
- CORNED MEAT, VEGIES & WHITE SAUCE
- Triple-Choc Blueberry and Zucchini Smoothie Bowl
- Dynamite Shrimps PF Chang's
- All-In-One Banana bread with a Honey Cream Cheese Spread
- Mujaddara - Lentils and Rice
- Potato Bombs
- Chinese BBQ Pork (Char Siu)