- 1 onion, peeled and halved
- 1 apple, quartered
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- Pinch g ground cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Corn Flour
- 400 g chicken stock
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Large can flaked tuna drained
- salt and pepper to taste
- Steamed rice to serve
- slices red chilli to garnish, (optional)
8Recipe is created for
Place onion, apple, olive oil, curry powder and cinnamon into mixing bowl and chop for 2 secs/speed 5.
Sauté for 5 mins/Varoma temperature//speed 1.
Mix cornflour with a little of the stock, add to mixing bowl with the remaining stock, honey and vinegar.
Cook for 7 mins/100ºC//speed .
Add tuna and cook a further 2 mins/100ºC//speed .
Adjust seasoning and place into Thermo Server while you steam rice. Serve hot garnished with fresh chillies if desired.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Tuna Mornay
- GLUTEN FREE CRISPY BATTER FOR FISH
- Tuna Patties with Sunflower & Pepita Crumb
- Tomato, lentil and fish dahl
- lchf red curry prawn rissotto (thermofun)
- King Neptune Pie
- SALMON with LEEK SAUCE
- Prawn Stuffed Mushrooms
- Cambodian Fish Amok
- Lemongrass & Turmeric Fish - HCG Compiant
- Variation Thick and Creamy Garlic Prawns
- Our Favorite Salmon All-in-one meal!
- Mini monsters
- Pizza base
- Chocolate quinoa cake with peanut butter frosting
- Cranberry and coconut toasted cereal
- Potato bake
- Steamed chicken breast, fresh ground polenta, pumpkin foam
- Pad see ew
- Beef and three-vegetable puree
- Pork Belly Ramen
- Celebration saffron and sage bread with ginger butter
- MULLED CIDER
- Beef cobbler with polenta dumplings
- Chocolate Paleo Pie
- Tom Kha Gai (Thai Coconut Soup)
- Variation Chicken Laksa
- Curried mince with rice
- Cauliflower, Zucchini & Leek Soup with Bacon Dust & Goats Cheese
- Kampung Fried Rice (Village style fried rice)
- Supersize Hamburger
- Max my bread crust buddy
- Chicken in Cream mushroom sauce
- Healthy Coconut & Almond Chocolates
- Tuna Mornay
- Classic Barbecue Sauce