- 425g can tin of tuna in springwater, x 2 cans
- 400g can cannellini beans, dried
- 15 g corn flour or arrowroot powder
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 3 eggs
- 50 g Thai red curry paste
- 1 lime, juice & zest
- handful fresh coriander
- 2 spring onions
- Coconut oil or olive oil to cook
* Place coriander & spring onions in TM bowl and chop 3 seconds on speed 8.
* Add tuna, canelloni beans and thai red curry paste. Blend 5 seconds speed 6.
* Add fish sauce, eggs, lime juice & zest, and coconut flour. Mix 20 seconds speed 4.
* Heat oil in a frypan. Drop tablespoons of fish mix cakes into the hot pan and cook until golden.
Thai Style Tuna Patties
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Creamed Salmon Loaf
- Teriyaki salmon with rice
- Cheesy Salmon Pie
- Chilli Mussels
- Coconut Rice with Salmon and veggies ALL IN ONE
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)