- 115 grams Butter, cubed
- 190 gram plain four
- 100 gram Tasty cheese, grated
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams sour cream
- 410 gram tuna in brine, drained well
- 3 eggs
- 1 --- small Brown Onion, halved
- 2 tablespoon whole egg mayonaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- 50 gram tasty cheese extra, grated
8Recipe is created for
TM 5Please note that the TM5 mixing bowl has a larger capacity than the TM31 (capacity of 2.2 liters instead of 2.0 liters for TM 31). Recipes for the Thermomix TM5 may not be cooked with a Thermomix TM31 for safety reasons without adjusting the quantities. Risk of scalding by spraying of hot liquids: Do not exceed the maximum filling quantity and observe the filling level markings of the mixing bowl!
Place flour, salt, paprika, butter and cheese into TM5 bowl and mix 20 sec / speed 4
Preheat Oven 180c
Place peeled onion into bowl of TM5 and dice 3 sec / speed 9
Scrape down sides of bowl
Place Tuna, Mayonaise, eggs, tabasco and sour cream into TM5 and process 30sec / speed 4
Pour into prepared base, top with reserved base mixture and extra cheese.
Bake 40min and allow to stand 10min before cutting and serving. Stand around and accept many compliments! Is delicious cold as well as hot.
To Make the base
To Make Filling
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon and couscous salad with lemon dressing
- Tuna and Ricotta Balls
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Mums Tuna Mornay
- Variation Chilli, Garlic Tomato Prawns
- Curried tuna
- Creamy Garlic Prawn Linguine (w Low Carb, Dairy Free, Vegetarian Variations)
- Creamy Garlic Prawn
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Spaghetti Alfredo
- Green Chicken Curry with Jasmine Rice
- Hot Cross Buns with plain flour
- Traditional ANZAC biscuits
- Gluten free cheesecake caramel slice
- Apple and cinnamon muffins
- Lemon & Blueberry Muffins (Paleo)
- Gluten Free Anzac Biscuits
- Easy Pancakes
- raspberry & coconut slice
- Lisa's Banana Muffins
- Hot cross buns