- 4 spring onions, roughly chopped
- 1/2 green capsicum, roughly chopped
- 2 celery sticks, roughly chopped
- 3 parsley sprigs, leaves only
- 90g corn kernels
- 425g tin Tuna in Springwater
- 100g Shredded Tasty Cheese
- 150g sour cream
- 6 Medium Vol au Vent Pastry Cases
- 1/2 lemon
Preheat oven to 180 deg and line tray with baking paper
Add Spring Onions, Green Capsicum, Parsley & Celery to TM Bowl and chop 2-3 secs | speed 5
Add Corn Kernels, Tuna, Cheese, Sour Cream and salt and pepper to taste. Place iid and MC in place and squeeze lemon juice thorugh the lid using the spatula. Then mix 10 secs | | Speed 3
Spoon into Vol Au Vents and bake for 20 minutes
You can use smaller vol au vents for a starter or finger food
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Salmon Curry
- Steamed Tuna Loaf
- Cheesy Tuna Mornay
- Fish with ginger, chilli and soy dressing.
- Garlic Shrimp Scampi Recipe
- Creamy Tuscan salmon with spinach and sun-dried tomatoes
- Z's Grilled Octopus
- Creamy Tuna Tomato & Pasta
- FISH FILLETS 'ALLO STILE GENNARO CONTALDO'
- Thai Fish Cakes (Tod mun pla)
- Tuna, Zucchini and Pea Slice
- Braised Jew Fish
- Pumpkin Pie
- Blood Orange Marmalade
- My Grandma`s Cheese Cake
- Creamy Leche Flan
- Strawberry Yoghurt (with nesquik)
- Marinated goats cheese
- Green Smoothie
- Lemon & Chia Protein Cookies
- Lemon, garlic and chicken rissoto
- 50/50 Lemon and Orange cordial concentrate
- Lemon Cordial Concentrate
- Blueberry and lemon loaf