- 700 g Potatoes, diced
- 120 g Milk
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 leek, rough chopped
- 2 stalks celery, rough chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp veggie stock concentrate
- 1 400g tin pink or red salmon in brine
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 2 MC frozen veg ie, peas and corn
- 100 g tasty or parmesan cheese, diced
- 2 slices frozen bread
Recipe is created for
Place potato and milk into bowl. Cook for 20 mins, 100C, speed 2. Mash by going to speed 4 for 10 seconds. Remove from bowl and place in casserole dish - does not need to be covered.
Place onion, leek, celery and garlic into a clean bowl. Chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and veggie stock and cook 3 mins, 100C, sp 2, MC off.
Add carrot and zucchini and cook 8 minutes, 100C, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 2. Add frozen veg after 3 minutes.
Add salmon and lemon juice. Incorporate 5 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 2. Add mash and incorporate 10 seconds, "Counter-clockwise operation" sp 2 using the spatula to help. Scrape out into casserole dish.
Put cheese and herbs into a clean bowl. Grate for 3 seconds, sp 7. Add bread broken into a few pieces and turbo 2-3 times for a couple of seconds each time until a crumb is formed. Spread on top of salmon mix and bake for 20 minutes.
I generally serve this with lightly steamed brocoli, cauliflower and snow peas. As well as adding vitamins, it adds some 'crunch' which goes nicely with the smoothness of the bake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Steamed fish with Ginger and Soy
- Mussles in a Maltese Fish Sauce
- Penang Har Mee (Prawns noodles)
- Mussels in wine sauce
- Thermofied by Nads - Meg Yonson Jerk Salmon Bowl
- Sweet curried prawns
- Prawn and Pineapple Curry
- Variation Easy Tasty Tuna Pasta
- Asian Inspired Steamed Salmon
- Easter Brunch Kedgeree
- Alfredo with prawns
- Miso salmon with rice and vegetables
- Egg Free Mini Quiches
- Egg Free Brioche
- Roti Boy
- Gourmet crackers
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Gluten Free Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Chicken rice paste
- Hainanese Chicken