- 700 g Potatoes, diced
- 120 g Milk
- 1 small onion, halved
- 1 leek, rough chopped
- 2 stalks celery, rough chopped
- 3 cloves garlic
- 20 g olive oil
- 1 tbsp veggie stock concentrate
- 1 400g tin pink or red salmon in brine
- 20 g lemon juice
- 1 large carrot, diced
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 2 MC frozen veg ie, peas and corn
- 100 g tasty or parmesan cheese, diced
- 2 slices frozen bread
8Recipe is created for
Place potato and milk into bowl. Cook for 20 mins, 100C, speed 2. Mash by going to speed 4 for 10 seconds. Remove from bowl and place in casserole dish - does not need to be covered.
Place onion, leek, celery and garlic into a clean bowl. Chop for 3 seconds, speed 7. Scrape down sides of bowl, add oil and veggie stock and cook 3 mins, 100C, sp 2, MC off.
Add carrot and zucchini and cook 8 minutes, 100C, sp 2. Add frozen veg after 3 minutes.
Add salmon and lemon juice. Incorporate 5 seconds, sp 2. Add mash and incorporate 10 seconds, sp 2 using the spatula to help. Scrape out into casserole dish.
Put cheese and herbs into a clean bowl. Grate for 3 seconds, sp 7. Add bread broken into a few pieces and turbo 2-3 times for a couple of seconds each time until a crumb is formed. Spread on top of salmon mix and bake for 20 minutes.
I generally serve this with lightly steamed brocoli, cauliflower and snow peas. As well as adding vitamins, it adds some 'crunch' which goes nicely with the smoothness of the bake.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- My Mother's Seafood Chowder
- Ginger Lime Prawns - HCG P2 4Phase
- Prawns Tom Yum Noodle
- Tuna Mornay (Variation)
- Loaded Tuna & Vegetable Mornay
- DILL AND BREADCRUMB SALMON TOPPING
- Tuna Casserole with Pulse Pasta
- Creamy garlic prawns
- Fragrant pipis
- Stir Fry Prawns
- Asian Ocean Trout/Salmon
- Mum's Easy Salmon Parcels with Quinoa and Pak Choy
- Basil Pesto
- Moist Chocolate Cake
- Trish's Slice - Caramel Oat Slice
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Japanese coconut buns
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours
- 'Orange' you glad you found this Steamed Orange Pudding Recipe with Chocolate Sauce
- Jen's Crab and Corn Chowder