- 1 onion, halved
- 5 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 500 grams steak, diced, (smaller pieces are better)
- 20 grams Bbq sauce
- 20 grams tomato sauce
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- dash tobasco sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 pinch salt, (to taste)
- 1 pinch pepper, (to taste)
- 100 grams water
- 1.5 litres water
- 1-2 pinches salt, (to taste)
- 10 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 275 grams Fettucine, (store bought, dry and broken in half)
Place halved onion in mixining bowl. Chop 3sec/sp7.
Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp2 with MC off.
Add diced steak and saute 10min/Varoma//sp with MC off.
Put the steamimg basket in mixing bowl and strain out liquid in to jug, reserving for later.
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl
Add into steak/onion mixture BBQ sauce, Tomato sauce, Sweet chilli sauce and Tobasco sauce and saute 2min30secs/100degrees// sp .
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl.
Add 50g of reserved liquid and 100g water and cook 2min/100degrees//sp .
Add into mixing bowl tin of tomato soup. 7mon/100degrees//sp .
Put aside in thermoserver while you cook pasta.
Put 1.5ltrs water in mixing bowl. Add salt and oil and boil 14mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2.
Set Thermomix 12mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2 and while blades are turning, add in Pasta thorugh the lid, then put MC in place.
Once al dente, pour pasta into steammg basket in the sink and add a dash of oil. Add pasta into diced steak pasta sauce and mix all together.
Serve hot with grated cheese on top.
Diced Steak Pasta Sauce
If you are using a TM5 model, replace varoma setting with 115degrees.
Make sure pasta is broken in half otherwise it will clump inside the bowl while cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Thai chicken cakes with satay sauce and pickled cucumber drizzle
- Satay Chicken
- Portuguese Pea stew - Ervilhas com ovos escalfados
- Variation Chicken, Bacon, Pumpkin & Spinach Risotto
- Quick Quiche Boats
- Chunky Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken and veggie potato bake
- Beef fajitas
- Pasta-less Lasagne
- Chicken and Yoghurt Curry (Dahi Murgh)
- Poached Chicken in Lemongrass Broth
- Lemon and Garlic Yoghurt Chicken
- Steamed Sea bass in galangal, lemongrass & turmeric, wrapped in banana leaf & served with green mango salad - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Black sticky rice with taro & blue matcha ice cream - Chef Luke Nguyen
- Lucuma Ice Cream
- Vegan Smokey split pea and ham soup adapted from Catching Seeds
- Lemon Marshmallow Slice
- Zucchini and corn fritters
- Variation Palacinke (Croatian Crepes)
- Kels Saucy Mexican Seasoning or Taco/Nacho Mix
- Vegan clone Kaffir Lime Curry
- SAUERKRAUT WITH RASPBERRY + THYME
- Vegan Cheesy Sauce
- Healthy Carrot Cake Biscuits - Dairy Free