- 1 onion, halved
- 5 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 500 grams steak, diced, (smaller pieces are better)
- 20 grams Bbq sauce
- 20 grams tomato sauce
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- dash tobasco sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 pinch salt, (to taste)
- 1 pinch pepper, (to taste)
- 100 grams water
- 1.5 litres water
- 1-2 pinches salt, (to taste)
- 10 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 275 grams Fettucine, (store bought, dry and broken in half)
Place halved onion in mixining bowl. Chop 3sec/sp7.
Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp2 with MC off.
Add diced steak and saute 10min/Varoma//sp with MC off.
Put the steamimg basket in mixing bowl and strain out liquid in to jug, reserving for later.
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl
Add into steak/onion mixture BBQ sauce, Tomato sauce, Sweet chilli sauce and Tobasco sauce and saute 2min30secs/100degrees// sp .
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl.
Add 50g of reserved liquid and 100g water and cook 2min/100degrees//sp .
Add into mixing bowl tin of tomato soup. 7mon/100degrees//sp .
Put aside in thermoserver while you cook pasta.
Put 1.5ltrs water in mixing bowl. Add salt and oil and boil 14mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2.
Set Thermomix 12mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2 and while blades are turning, add in Pasta thorugh the lid, then put MC in place.
Once al dente, pour pasta into steammg basket in the sink and add a dash of oil. Add pasta into diced steak pasta sauce and mix all together.
Serve hot with grated cheese on top.
Diced Steak Pasta Sauce
Accessories you need
If you are using a TM5 model, replace varoma setting with 115degrees.
Make sure pasta is broken in half otherwise it will clump inside the bowl while cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Taco rissoles
- Sausages with onion gravy and vegetables
- KFC Chicken at Home
- Claypot Mushroom Chicken Rice
- pull pork stew
- Sesame Oil Whole Chicken - roast using Thermomix!
- alittliebityummy.com Low FODMAP Spaghetti Bolognese
- Minted Lamb Burgers
- Chicken Satay with peanut sauce
- Hunker Begendi
- Stuffed Capsicums with Tomato, Mince & Rice
- Beef Roghan Josh Curry (GF)
- CARAMELITAS (SALTED CARAMEL FLAPJACKS)
- Vegemite and Cheese Stackers
- Best Ever BBQ Sauce - Weebindi Version
- White Jumbo Soft and Fluffy Bread
- Chai Turmeric
- Clinker Cheesecake Slice
- Red Wine Brownies with Walnuts and Drunken Cranberries
- Chicken and Sweetcorn Puree - Annabel Karmel Recipe
- The English Carrot
- Variation Ginger and Soy Glazed Salmon with Bok Choy and Coconut Rice
- Thermo Papa's veg loaded pizza sauce