- 1 onion, halved
- 5 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 500 grams steak, diced, (smaller pieces are better)
- 20 grams Bbq sauce
- 20 grams tomato sauce
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- dash tobasco sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 pinch salt, (to taste)
- 1 pinch pepper, (to taste)
- 100 grams water
- 1.5 litres water
- 1-2 pinches salt, (to taste)
- 10 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 275 grams Fettucine, (store bought, dry and broken in half)
Place halved onion in mixining bowl. Chop 3sec/sp7.
Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp2 with MC off.
Add diced steak and saute 10min/Varoma//sp with MC off.
Put the steamimg basket in mixing bowl and strain out liquid in to jug, reserving for later.
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl
Add into steak/onion mixture BBQ sauce, Tomato sauce, Sweet chilli sauce and Tobasco sauce and saute 2min30secs/100degrees// sp .
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl.
Add 50g of reserved liquid and 100g water and cook 2min/100degrees//sp .
Add into mixing bowl tin of tomato soup. 7mon/100degrees//sp .
Put aside in thermoserver while you cook pasta.
Put 1.5ltrs water in mixing bowl. Add salt and oil and boil 14mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2.
Set Thermomix 12mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2 and while blades are turning, add in Pasta thorugh the lid, then put MC in place.
Once al dente, pour pasta into steammg basket in the sink and add a dash of oil. Add pasta into diced steak pasta sauce and mix all together.
Serve hot with grated cheese on top.
Diced Steak Pasta Sauce
If you are using a TM5 model, replace varoma setting with 115degrees.
Make sure pasta is broken in half otherwise it will clump inside the bowl while cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Italian Beef Ragu
- lchf chicken chirizo balls
- Curried Meatloves with BBQ Glaze Sauce
- 3 ways chicken fajitas
- Stuffed Burgers
- SWEET& SOUR PORK
- Zanzibar Coconut Chicken Curry
- Hainanese Chicken Rice
- Babi Guling - Balinese Roast Pork
- Beef Larb (Spicy Beef Salad)
- Babi Rica - Indonesian Spicy Pork Curry
- Whole Steamed Chicken with Stock
- Hunters Healthy Beef and Veg Sausage Rolls
- Italian Beef Ragu
- Choc Chunky Cookie Dough Cheesecake
- Raw Blueberry Cashew Cheesecake (Dairy Free)
- Caitys chutney
- Caramelised onion jam
- Japanese coconut buns
- Quick Beef Pho for Two
- Quick Gluten Free Bread Rolls
- Quick Gluten Free Pizza Dough
- Frozen breakfast yoghurt pops
- Chocolate salted caramel petit fours