- 1 onion, halved
- 5 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 500 grams steak, diced, (smaller pieces are better)
- 20 grams Bbq sauce
- 20 grams tomato sauce
- 20 grams Sweet chilli sauce
- dash tobasco sauce
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1 pinch salt, (to taste)
- 1 pinch pepper, (to taste)
- 100 grams water
- 1.5 litres water
- 1-2 pinches salt, (to taste)
- 10 grams Vegetable or olive oil
- 275 grams Fettucine, (store bought, dry and broken in half)
Place halved onion in mixining bowl. Chop 3sec/sp7.
Add oil and saute 3min/Varoma/sp2 with MC off.
Add diced steak and saute 10min/Varoma/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp "Gentle stir setting" with MC off.
Put the steamimg basket in mixing bowl and strain out liquid in to jug, reserving for later.
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl
Add into steak/onion mixture BBQ sauce, Tomato sauce, Sweet chilli sauce and Tobasco sauce and saute 2min30secs/100degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" / sp "Gentle stir setting" .
Scrape down sides and bottom of mixing bowl.
Add 50g of reserved liquid and 100g water and cook 2min/100degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp "Gentle stir setting" .
Add into mixing bowl tin of tomato soup. 7mon/100degrees/"Counter-clockwise operation" /sp "Gentle stir setting" .
Put aside in thermoserver while you cook pasta.
Put 1.5ltrs water in mixing bowl. Add salt and oil and boil 14mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2.
Set Thermomix 12mins/100degrees/reverse/sp2 and while blades are turning, add in Pasta thorugh the lid, then put MC in place.
Once al dente, pour pasta into steammg basket in the sink and add a dash of oil. Add pasta into diced steak pasta sauce and mix all together.
Serve hot with grated cheese on top.
Diced Steak Pasta Sauce
Accessories you need
If you are using a TM5 model, replace varoma setting with 115degrees.
Make sure pasta is broken in half otherwise it will clump inside the bowl while cooking.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Torcetti al burro
- Gluten free lemon meringue pie
- Dans Cinnamon Scrolls
- Pork Pot Stickers
- Vegetable Stock Paste - Failsafe/RPAH Friendly
- Butterscotch Self-Saucing Pudding - RPAH/Failsafe Friendly
- Soft bread rolls (Bosnian Kifle)
- Hainanese Chicken
- Pan Amasado - Chilean Bread Rolls
- Lemon Curd & Cream Cheese Scrolls with Vanilla glaze
- Chicken in Black Bean Sauce