- 1.25 kg chicken drumsticks, (Approximately 8)
- 1 package french onion soup mix
- 1 can apricot nectar
- 1/2 can water
- 6 Apricot Halves.
- 2 tablespoon flour seasoned with pepper
Recipe is created for
Roll drumsticks in 2 tbs flour seasoned with pepper
Place chicken drumsticks into bowl & add french onion soup mix
Add apricot nector with 1/2 can of water
Cook for 30 minutes on 100 deg speed
Stand for 5 minutes placing apricot halves around chicken
Depending on the size of your drumsticks will also determine the cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Healthy chicken burgers
- Satay Chicken
- Mexican Lasagne - adapted from the Healthy Mummy
- Prosciutto Wrapped Chicken Roll
- Bulgolgi (Korean Beef)
- Peanut Butter Chicken Curry - Healthy Mummy adaption
- Marinated flank steak
- Hanne's porcupines
- Barbecued pork ribs
- Shogayaki Donburi (Gingered Pork on rice)
- Shonna's Rissoles/Patties
- Mandy’s Chicken and Mushroom Filling
- Paleo Chocolate Celebration Cake
- Madeira Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Brownies with Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Green Apple, Passionfruit & Raspberry Jam
- Long Track Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- No Bake Easter Egg Caramel Slice
- Feta, sweet potato & eggplant frittata
- Raspberry Coulis
- Pancakes with apple sauce
- Muesli bars