- 1.25 kg chicken drumsticks, (Approximately 8)
- 1 package french onion soup mix
- 1 can apricot nectar
- 1/2 can water
- 6 Apricot Halves.
- 2 tablespoon flour seasoned with pepper
8Recipe is created for
Roll drumsticks in 2 tbs flour seasoned with pepper
Place chicken drumsticks into bowl & add french onion soup mix
Add apricot nector with 1/2 can of water
Cook for 30 minutes on 100 deg speed
Stand for 5 minutes placing apricot halves around chicken
Depending on the size of your drumsticks will also determine the cooking time.
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Pork Fritters
- Mexican Chicken Parmigiana
- Sweet Lamb Curry - Retro
- Left over roast pork Cannelloni
- Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
- Variation Thermonat's chicken pie
- Variation Braised Pork Ribs Using Thermomix
- Snitzel crumb
- Shepherd’s Pie
- Number pork ribs
- Old Fashioned Apricot Chicken
- British Take-Away Chicken Korma
- Celebration cake (chocolate)
- Madeira Cake
- Flourless Chocolate Brownies with Hot Chocolate Sauce
- Green Apple, Passionfruit & Raspberry Jam
- Peach, Lime & Raspberry Jam
- Long Track Chocolate Chip Biscuits
- Beef & Red Wine Casserole
- No Bake Easter Egg Caramel Slice
- Feta, sweet potato & eggplant frittata
- Raspberry Coulis
- Pancakes with apple sauce