- 1000 grams free-range chicken thigh fillets, chopped into bite sized pieces
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 120 grams dried apricots, Cut in half
- 400ml can apricot nectar
- 110ml Liquid Chicken Stock
- 1 package french onion soup mix
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Corn Flour
Recipe is created for
Heat oil for 3 mins 100o speed 1.
Insert butterfly. Add chicken pieces and cook 5 mins 100o mix all the liquids together with the soup mix and add to TM bowl along with the apricots and cook for 25 mins on 100o speed 1. Add parsley and seasoning to taste. If not thick enough, use a little corn flour mixed with water.
Nice served with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Snowy’s Pork Ribs
- Steak & Kidney pie (paleo, AIP)
- Lamb Ragu
- Sri Lankan-style Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Oatmeal recipe
- Honey-soy chicken wings
- Indonesian Chicken Curry Recipe:
- Grain Free Dairy Free Keto Lasagna
- Raulas beef burgers
- Sassy Spaghetti Bolognese
- Chicken & Sweet Potato Nuggets (Paleo & BLW Friendly)
- Thai basil chilli chicken blade cover