- 20 g olive oil
- 1 --- brown onion
- 1 --- garlic cloves
- 500 g skinless chicken thigh fillets, cut in chunky cubes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp paprika, red
- 300 g rice, risotto
- 400 can canned diced tomatoes
- 500 g water
- 1 cube chicken stock, can use tmx chicken stock paste
- 60 g white wine, dry
- 1 red capsicum, chopped
- 60 g frozen peas
- 60 g black olives
- 2 sprigs parsley leaf, fresh, chopped for garnish
1. Chop Onion & Garlic 3s/Sp5
2. Saute 3m/120°C/Sp1
3. Add chopped chicken, cumin, paprika - cook 4m/100°C//Sp1
4. Inset butterfly and add risotto, tomatoes, water, stock cube & wine -
5. Remove butterfly, add capsicum, olives & peas - cook 4m/100°C//Sp1
6. Transfer to thermoserver and add chopped parsley and rest for 5 mins
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.