- 6-8 skinless chicken thigh, Bone in or out
- Salt and pepper
- 1-2 tbsp paprika
- 40 grams Butter
- 1 1/2 cup arborio rice
- 1 zucchini, Sliced thickly
- Spray oil
- 60 grams Parmesan cheese
- 3 large garlic cloves
- 20 grams Butter
- 600 grams water
- 5 tsp chicken stock paste
- 300 grams double cream
- 80 grams lemon juice, (2 lemons)
- 2 tsp dried thyme
- Approx 100 grams Fresh Baby Spinach
Recipe is created for
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees.
- Spray oven dish with oil.
- Place rice in bottom of baking dish.
- Place zucchini slices on top of rice.
- Place dish aside.
- Season both sides of chicken with salt, pepper and paprika.
- Melt 40g butter in fry pan.
- Sear both sides of chicken.
- Place chicken in baking dish on top of zucchini.
- Do not discard of butter in fry pan.
- Place parmasen in mixing bowl. Chop 17 sec / SP 5. Place in bowl and set aside.
- Place garlic in mixing bowl. Chop 3 sec / SP 7.
- Scrape sides of bowl.
- Add 20g butter. 40 sec / 50 degrees / SP 4.
- Pour melted butter from fry pan into mixing bowl with butter you have just melted.
- Add water, stock, cream, lemon juice, thyme, and grated parmasen cheese. Cook 3 mins / 100 degrees / SP 2.
- Add spinach and gently mix with spatula. Cook 15 mins / 80 degrees / REVERSE / SP 2 / MC off.
- Pour sauce over chicken and rice.
- Cook for approx 30 mins until chicken is cooked through.
Accessories you need
This recipe was provided to you by a Thermomix ® customer and has not been tested by Vorwerk Thermomix ® or Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand.
Vorwerk Thermomix ® and Thermomix ® in Australia and New Zealand assume no liability, particularly in terms of ingredient quantities used and success of the recipes.
Please observe the safety instructions in the Thermomix ® instruction manual at all times.
Other users also liked...
- Easy Peasy Satay Chicken
- Jess's Spag Bol
- Chicken Donor kebab marinade
- Karaage Chicken
- 40 kids Spaghetti Bol sauce
- Nana's Chicken and Spaghetti
- Hidden Veg Rissoles
- Spaghetti & Meatballs
- Red Thai Chicken, Coconut & Kaffir Lime Soup
- Minced beef Goulash
- Slow cooked lamb, sweet potato mash and steamed cabbage
- Mersey Valley Baked Chicken